• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Steve Kuclo signs with MD!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Steve_Kuclo_Joins_MD-1.jpg

Steve Blechman said:
I am pleased to announce that Steve Kuclo has signed an exclusive contract with MD.

Steve Kuclo is the best amateur in the country right now and that’s why we’ve just signed him to Team MD. Steve is a pro waiting to happen – the favorite to turn pro at the 2011 NPC USA championships, a show that’s his to win. Steve is tall with a small waist and has the size, x-frame, wide-ass delts and flaring quads to stand up there with the best of ‘em – and we want to give him our full support as he gets ready to battle the big boys. Also, Steve has hooked up with Hany Rambod for his prep going into the USA’s. Steve is strong as hell and determined to be in his best condition on stage in July at the USA’s.

As for Steve, being part of MD is the realization of a longtime dream. “It feels like a mix between Christmas morning and my birthday,” he shared. I’ve been reading MD ever since I started competing eight years ago, and its’ the best bodybuilding magazine in the world by far. It’s such an honor to be on Team MD and I look forward to working with everybody. I know a lot is going to be expected of me, and I won’t let anyone down!”

Steve is very humble and a family man with great values! He has a full-time job as a firefighter/paramedic, serving his community and saving lives.

Steve is only 25 years old and has a bright bodybuilding future ahead of him.

Welcome to Team MD. We all wish you the very best!

I knew they would sign him, it was just a matter of time. My guess was @ Nationals a few weeks back.

Also, Steve has hooked up with Hany Rambod for his prep going into the USA’s.

= Pro card.

JEB_0165wtmk_XXDMVKQLEBJPG-1.jpg

JEB_5611wtmk_HANSZTBMARJPG-1.jpg

JEB_5613wtmk_HCHVFEWHUDJPG-1.jpg

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think this guy is the kind of BB that can't improve more. He does really look perfect right now, even if he's only 25. Man, his chest is so fvcking dense!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I think this guy is the kind of BB that can't improve more. He does really look perfect right now, even if he's only 25. Man, his chest is so fvcking dense!

I see what you're saying, he's the most balanced physique to step on national level in the past decade, the guys has no weak points all looks good and up to standarts. BUT he can always add size to dominate the game.

watch this one has the strenght in him, I would love to see him hit O type condition though.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
His only weaknesses are his conditioning and hideous face.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ hahah conditioning and the "size of his face"... come contest day he somehow always finds a way to look as soft as babys bottom :)
Congrats to him for finding a solid income source through BBing, hopefully he will use it to his advantage because he has all the physical qualities to be very very good at this sport! Best of luck Steve Kuclo!

Last edited:
The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I bet hes going to win his pro card next year!