• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kazakh director makes Borat sequel

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Kazakh director makes Borat sequel

140353_140134_borat_1_q.jpg

A filmmaker from Kazakhstan has shot an unofficial sequel to Borat to improve his country's image.

The 2006 original, starring Sacha Baron Cohen as a bumbling reporter who travels to the US, outraged the Kazakh government who threatened to sue the actor.

Now Erkin Rakishev has made My Brother, Borat to show that Kazakhstan isn't the backward nation Cohen depicted. The sequel follows an American journalist called John, who visits the fictional village of Kusek and discovers it's a modern city. But the positive spin on Kazakhstan doesn't mean the film will be completely nice. My Brother, Borat apparently features one character being raped by a donkey.

http://yourmovies.com.au/news/?i=198099&action=news

Yay for donkey rape! :banana - not mine:

Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I took the article very seriously... then the donkey raping cracked me up hahaha.