• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Swimming

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Does anyone know a good forum/website where they know there stuff when it comes to swimming?... since i`m looking to improve my swimming... and no i will not be migrating there :p

R

RIP

What do you want to know? Maybe my wife can help she was an all state swimmer and water polo player.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I cannot say that I know a good forum for swimming alone, but there are so many health and workout forums out there and I am sure they all have subsections and subforums on there. I love to swim and I consider one of the best exercises that you can do, and it works so many different muscle groups. I really should be doing it more, but it is not really the most convenient thing to do for an exercise, at least not for me. Maybe something like this would be a good little shot in the arm though, so thanks for sharing.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I donot know a swimming forum however, it shouldn't be hard to find if it existed out there, right? Searching engines might help.

You may also try to pose your doubts here, I am sure people in here are well conversant with that sport too.