• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How is everyone doing?

P

Pain

VIP
I don't post much anymore and end up missing you guys a lot. How is everyone doing? How is Dridz? How is DA? How is Flex? How is Hdogg? How is Tech? How is JB? How is Big Vic? How is Line? How is Tweak? How is Glex? How is Paulie? How is Pghi? How is Rocky? How is Robcardu?

and how is everyone else? I miss talking to you guys.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I'm alive and well, turning 29 in less than a fortnight and in the process of trying to buy my first home. I did a backyard powerlifting comp a few weeks back that has really got me psyched to sign up with a fed and get some sanctioned comps under my belt. Now all I have to do is to be able to afford the registration fees and the soft-suit.

How'd your big cutting diet go recently Pain?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am doing swell. I'm not able to stay as active as I would like but still here lurking and posting when I can. Life is treating me pretty fair. How are you?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Im alive, more or less. Doing 9-10 hours per day at work, Some days more. (at Yankee candles warehouse here in sweden).
All while doing rehab for my busted disc in my back. Which doesnt seem to heal as it should..
Besides that I have been doing a diet for 20 weeks, Im down 47lbs from 290 as of today. The goal is to be at 220-225 or something like that, atleast on a healthier bodyweight then right now.

How's the Crazardio diet coming along?

-D

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Incredibly well, but incredibly busy. If only I had time for my usual drunk exploits -- lately I've been working towards my degree and avoiding human interaction.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Incredibly well, but incredibly busy. If only I had time for my usual drunk exploits -- lately I've been working towards my degree and avoiding human interaction.

that sounds like me.

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
been busy like normal. Three kids will do that to you. Been lifting more than i've got to in awhile, but I messed up my knee this weekend and look like i may have torn something. I gotta get to the doctor but I wont beable to go till later this week. Other than that just watching my new daughter grow and grow

Attachments

• Olivia.jpg
    Olivia.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 107
  • olivia2.jpg
    olivia2.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 102
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
****ty, working alot, mostly...

P

Pain

VIP
How'd your big cutting diet go recently Pain?

Ended my cut several weeks ago.

I'm 78kg right now. I was 71kg when I was cutting. Haven't put on much fat as my abs are still visible.....just. Much stronger now and workouts are better. Have to say, I felt much more comfortable being at the low 70's. My cloths fit me better.

Anyone else got really bad snow right now?

Im alive, more or less. Doing 9-10 hours per day at work, Some days more. (at Yankee candles warehouse here in sweden).
All while doing rehab for my busted disc in my back. Which doesnt seem to heal as it should..
Besides that I have been doing a diet for 20 weeks, Im down 47lbs from 290 as of today. The goal is to be at 220-225 or something like that, atleast on a healthier bodyweight then right now.

How's the Crazardio diet coming along?

-D

Good to hear, DA. Do you do a lot of heavy lifting at work? I would've thought having back problems would interfer with your work?

Don't do much cardio anymore. Can't run as my arthritis has spread to my right knee and hip. I get too much discomfort in these areas when running. If I do cardio, it has to be light impact. Although, it doesn't help that I'm double jointed in the hip either. If I sit down for more than 30 minutes at a time, my hips get stiff. This has all happened in the last year. I don't get pain all the time. It comes in spells but just have niggling pain that stops me from putting everything I can into a long run.

Good to hear from everyone but wheres my favorite scum bag at? Wheres phartz?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Sorry to hear about your arthritis :icon_frown: , hopefully it doesn't get any worse then it already is atleast.

Good to hear, DA. Do you do a lot of heavy lifting at work? I would've thought having back problems would interfer with your work?

The boxes are 5-15kg each..and I expect 11 pallets early tomorrow morning. I use pain meds and anti-inflammatory every day to keep it in check. Still feel the sciatica more or less every day though, Pain in the ass, but you do what you got to do. I can work with decent comfort without falling behind as I normally do more then they expect me to do, and then some. (Even though Im their personal gofer)

-D

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Everything is fine at this end of the intertubes.

You should be posting more :tear:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Anyone else got really bad snow right now?

Not here. We've got sun and 30 degree days interspersed with the odd torrential downpour. I'm looking forward to a solid case of Xmas sunstroke and alcohol poisoning this year.:redface:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I am doing very well, confused with all this weather. Summer is going to be hot as ****. I am searching for a job in desperation at the moment lol, will settle for just about anything right now.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
This weather is as moody as a woman.

P

Pain

VIP
Sorry to hear about your arthritis :icon_frown: , hopefully it doesn't get any worse then it already is atleast.

The boxes are 5-15kg each..and I expect 11 pallets early tomorrow morning. I use pain meds and anti-inflammatory every day to keep it in check. Still feel the sciatica more or less every day though, Pain in the ass, but you do what you got to do. I can work with decent comfort without falling behind as I normally do more then they expect me to do, and then some. (Even though Im their personal gofer)

-D

Holy ****, you have sciatica? My dad has that and he screamed like a girl when he first got it. My dad seved 16 years in the Army and is not the type of man to show his emotions. Sciatica, to my knowledge is one of the most painful things anyone can experiece.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Holy ****, you have sciatica? My dad has that and he screamed like a girl when he first got it. My dad seved 16 years in the Army and is not the type of man to show his emotions. Sciatica, to my knowledge is one of the most painful things anyone can experiece.

Indeed it hurts like hell, literally a pain in the ass. The day its healed will be one of the best days of my life without a single doubt

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have a giant staph infection on my back and im going to work, im on these anti-biotics to kill the infection, but the meds make me drowsy, (slow at work....) i cant sleep on my back cus of the pain, it looks nasty :S

P

Pain

VIP
Indeed it hurts like hell, literally a pain in the ass. The day its healed will be one of the best days of my life without a single doubt

My dad was off work for 3 weeks and couldn't get out of bed for the first week. He had to use a walking stick to get around. This was in 2007. He doesn't really suffer from it anymore but does get pain when driving for long periods of time, he has to get out and stretch his legs. When he first got it, he had it down both legs and was so tensed up from it the paramedics couldn't get morphine into him. I felt like throwing up from hearing him scream. lol.

Causes of Sciatica

Sciatica may occur when the nerve in the lower spine become pinched, or if there is a slipped disk. Arthritis or a sprained ligament will narrow the passageways of the nerves which may cause the nerve endings to become tender and inflamed. Other causes of sciatica include an abscess, growth, or blood clot. But these can be rare.

I've read I can get gout attacks in my spine. Hope I don't as I could end up with what you have. **** that.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey pain
How are you bro?
and how is everyone else?

ive been busy studying for PT course and almost finished (thank god) and working lately