• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

BSN THERMONEX vs Dymatize L-Carnitine Xtreme

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok guys, so I think it's time to lose some BF, I don't want to be chubby anymore.

* Dymatize (I know it's not the best trademark out there) offers L-Carnitine Xtreme:

- Vit. B1 25 mg
L-Carnitin 500 mg
Metionine 25 mg

60 caps, 14?. One or two caps a day. (lasts 30-60 days).

* BSN sells THERMONEX:

thermomex-1.gif

Caffeine, grean tea, L-tyrosine, Yerba Mate (from Uruguay, LOL).

120 caps, 26?. 3 caps two or three times a day. (lasts 15-20 days)

So,

1) What's the best approach, L-carnitine or a bunch of legal stimulants?
2) What's the better deal between this two products?

Thanks guys!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone, please?

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
carnitine wont do nothing,if you want to buy one of these two go with the stims at least it will give you energy to do cardio,but i would take only pre workout,dont want to take caffeine pills every day 2 3 times,you wont sleep at nights

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The best approach is still hard work, supplements like this do little to help. If you want caffeine then take caffeine (preferably in tea of coffee form).
The best deal between those two products is option c - neither.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Gaspari's Phenorex

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for your replys. So you guys aren't a fan of them, alright.

Anyway, of course they are not a substitute of hardwork, I only want a product that allows me to burn more fat during my cardio sessions, just after my workouts.

2 questions for the little-small portuguese man:

1) Have you presonally tried Pheronex? How did you took it?
2) Would you take only one serving 2-3 hours prior to the training session (afternoon) instead of in the morning?

Last edited:
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didnt know Mate from Uruguay helps to lose BF :skurred:

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
I didnt know Mate from Uruguay helps to lose BF :skurred:

just as much as tea and coffee.

mvsf1: I agree with the general sentiment here, you better save that money and have coffee/tea instead if you want to have something. White tea is good without any sweetener. Keep in mind that i haven't tried any of those myself but i've seen many people burn their money in that kind of products or to be precise pee their money. IMO there's nothing truly effective for fat burning that is at same time legal in our country.

btw: don't take this as a personal attack on you mate, this is all in the best mood but it seems to me that you've gone from "hating" any kind of supplementation including Whey protein to a search for the best supp. stack out there. I'm not saying that's bad at all, just wondering what made you change your mind.

Last edited:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just as much as tea and coffee.

mvsf1: I agree with the general sentiment here, you better save that money and have coffee/tea instead if you want to have something. White tea is good without any sweetener. Keep in mind that i haven't tried any of those myself but i've seen many people burn their money in that kind of products or to be precise pee their money. IMO there's nothing truly effective for fat burning that is at same time legal in our country.

btw: don't take this as a personal attack on you mate, this is all in the best mood but it seems to me that you've gone from "hating" any kind of supplementation including Whey protein to a search for the best supp. stack out there. I'm not saying that's bad at all, just wondering what made you change your mind.

Thanks for your answer. I'll stick then to my good ol' black coffee.

LOL, I don't take it as an atack, because it's not. Yeah, it's kinda strange, I can't tell you why I changed my mind so relatively fast, maybe I just forgot my prejudices based on pure ignorance and hate. Thanks for asking ;)

PS: Or maybe I'm just getting vigorexic, LOL.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
PS: Or maybe I'm just getting vigorexic, LOL.

I've got some funny looks from people when they've known I use protein powders. Stupid people.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff