• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler skips Sweden!

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Jay Cutlers heartfelt apology to the Swedish people
Let me tell you this; I would have loved to be there and guestpose for you.

But; as you know, this week Toney Freeman was taken by the police in Sweden and brought in for questioning.

I have talked to Toney. He says that this happened just because he is a professional bodybuilder.

If this could happen to Toney Freeman, it could clearly also happen to me as the current Mr Olympia.

Having seen how this damaged Toney Freeman via the internet, I simply could not risk to experience the same.

So, based on advice given to me here in the US, I decided that I could not come to Sweden this time.

I know that I have dissapointed many of you. I am disappointed myself for what has happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Lol.

gaycharacterlimit

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Wise decision on his part. A country to be avoided by every muscular person in the planet.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great speech from Big Jay. He made the correct choice, no doubt.

Zviko

Zviko

Well at least his considerate to give an apology when the swedish police are the ones persecuting body-building atm but I couldn't take an apology read of a laptop screen seriously

ddragaon

ddragaon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well at least his considerate to give an apology when the swedish police are the ones persecuting body-building atm but I couldn't take an apology read of a laptop screen seriously

:xyxthumbs:

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cant blame him at all. I think it would be wise for all bodybuilders to stay away for a long long time

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
uh oh this means jay takes steroids... If he was clean then he wouldnt have anything to worry about. This leads me to beleive that Jay Cutler takes steroids... :(

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If all swedish Jay's fans are like DA, they must be crying like girls and killing themselves. lol

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
uh oh this means jay takes steroids... If he was clean then he wouldnt have anything to worry about. This leads me to beleive that Jay Cutler takes steroids... :(
Noooooooooooooooooo? Do you really think so??? ;)

If all swedish Jay's fans are like DA, they must be crying like girls and killing themselves. lol
Hahaha, so true.

PS. They are.

PPS. This really couldn't be a surprise for anyone? It was obvious that Jay wouldn't go there.

Mike33

Mike33

****ing Swedish cops/goverment, destroys the bodybuilding here. I need to move "LOL".

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Do you reckon any of them will do a live cast of their suicide on the site? Could be great for traffic.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

best post regarding this issue that I've read in all boards... LOL

ps Rob is right DA is making a scene somewhere...