• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Feedback plzzzzz

Abo shehab

Abo shehab

Hey guys,

I need some feedback of which muscles should I be focusing on the most. I only drink protein shake twice a day, I'm thinking to start taking creatine, is that healthy for the body? Do I need to gain or lose weight? I'm 185 lbs.

Attachments

• Photo on 2010-12-31 at 01.54.jpg
    Photo on 2010-12-31 at 01.54.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 200
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
heh...i think you should take some other pictures, posing maybe...at least if you want serious advices.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
hit some basic bodybuildiing poses so we can see what your strong points and weak points are.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Moved to a more appropriate section.

As the others have pointed out, we need more pics, a better idea of your goals, and some idea of what you do diet and exercise wise.

Also there is nothing wrong with creatine. But I do question the need for 2 protein shakes per day ("only", WTF?).

ironfreak

ironfreak

upper pec need some work , it looks so from the pic that you have posted rest post few more pics at least seven basic poses