• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Queensland Floods

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
My parents and in-laws are all in T'ba but have are thankfully all safe.

**** is getting whack!

It should be noted by those outside of QLD and Oz, Toowoomba is a city on top of a mountain range. How the fukc do you get flash flooding on top of a mountain range?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Thankfully my suburb isn't flooded, and I have a way in and out... but holy ****, 2km up the road is ****ed.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
http://www.news.com.au/breaking-new...blame-for-floods/story-e6frfku0-1225985730895

A CHRISTIAN pastor has blamed Foreign Minister Kevin Rudd for the floods devastating Queensland.

That's because Mr Rudd "spoke against Israel" in December 2010, Daniel Nalliah from the Catch the Fire Ministries has written on his website.

"It is very interesting that Kevin Rudd is from Queensland. Is God trying to get our attention? I believe so," he said.

Mr Rudd, during a visit to Israel in December, called on the Jewish state to allow international inspectors into its nuclear facilities.

He also called for a halt to the construction of Jewish settlements in East Jerusalem and the West Bank.

Mr Nalliah said every time America went against Israel there was "disaster in the land."

He sees the Queensland floods as a parallel.

Stupid religious people

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Welcome to sunny Queensland!

I had to turn off the TV. It seems they want to have everyone discussing the floods, but they only want to hear two things "I've never seen it like this" and "It's just devastating".

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
^They do get a weeeeeeee bit repetitive.

Cork

Cork

Glad to see you aussies are okay. You fat asses are too heavy to float away anyhow.

:icon_ninja:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
damn the floods there are getting crazy!

i'm happy you guys are all ok.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
The sky is eeeeeeerily clear right now....

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I went down to the southside to help clean up some family friends place. Holy shiiite, the whole area is farked... I've never seen so much mud.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just think, my Dad's generation had Vietnam, my Grandad's generation had WW2, my great Grandad's generation had WW1, our generation has fire, floods and earthquakes.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Not NEARLY as much of Brisbane is effected as the news makes out, but those places that are effected are completely ****ed. Some of these people have lost homes AND businesses.