• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dana Linn Bailey Trains Delts Using the ISOLATOR

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

The Isolator Lifting Straps take your hands and secondary muscles out of the equation. The Isolator specifically targets your chest, back, and shoulder muscles. When you change exercises or equipment, all you need to do is unhook the carabineer, and you’re ready to hook in to your next exercise. Conventional weight lifting often puts unwanted stress on your hands, wrists, or joints. The Isolator was designed to eliminate the unnecessary stress on your body.

have to get my hands on one of this things... I mean the isolator not dana..

Last edited by a moderator:
Cork

Cork

Wow, her back is amazing.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
that is a stupid ass product... but she's damn fine

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that is a stupid ass product... but she's damn fine

I agree. Oh, Lord, first pic is taken in a gym with regular light and without photoshop. Second one is a "commercial" pic, she's tanned, lights are way better, photoshop made its job.

Oh, come on, Natzo, you didn't believe the ad, did you?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
@msvf1: I thought it was bull**** but after I asked Jsfitnessking ( member who trains with Seth Feroce) and he confirmed that Seth actually uses it to train shoulders, I kinda get the idea and I think it's very effective to perform some isolation exercices. Everyone knows that the trick to develop your back is to take the arms out of the movement that requires great technique and mind-muscle connection, this product figurativelly takes them out.

I think it can be very effective, not for your whole workout but for some exercises.

H

HandyMart777

I don't even think she's using the Isolator in the "after" pic... hmm. Not the best marketing technique in my opinion.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@msvf1: I thought it was bull**** but after I asked Jsfitnessking ( member who trains with Seth Feroce) and he confirmed that Seth actually uses it to train shoulders, I kinda get the idea and I think it's very effective to perform some isolation exercices. Everyone knows that the trick to develop your back is to take the arms out of the movement that requires great technique and mind-muscle connection, this product figurativelly takes them out.

I think it can be very effective, not for your whole workout but for some exercises.

You might have a point. Ok, try it, them post some useful info :D

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
You might have a point. Ok, try it, them post some useful info :D

I checked the price...

let's say i'm sticking to dumbells..

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Really? Come on, tell us about how many hundred bucks these straps cost... :p

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
300? **** that, i'd rather allow my forearms and brachialis to grow... Yeah i guess they isolate but who ever needed isolation for mass building? If u dont have the body coordination to not allow your arms to dominate your back and shoulder excercises, why would u just completely handicap the possibility of gaining that coordination/mind muscle connection by using these ****ty straps?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Because she's hot and therefore she's right, LOL.

Yeah, I don't understand it.

D

danalinnbailey

Hey guys, I came across this thread and thought I should jump in.
Not sure what i should start with....
Yeah the lighting is different, and i am tan in my after pic. The RX thread where I posted that shot, I pointed that out before anyone else had a chance too. Here is the link to the larger rez photo.
flagnorfail(dot com) /BeforeAndAfter_isolatorFitness.jpg
You can easily look past the lighting and tan and see that I am a little more rounded off, and have density.

as far as the price, it is $200 not $300. and that is mostly due to the quality of the product. We did not want to cut corners since we knew that would come back to bite us. The cost of the material just to make it is huge. It is all the best of the best...

I will be at the Arnold Classic Demoing the isolator. If you seriously do not believe me it works, please, stop by the booth, meet me in person, try it on and use it for 2 minutes, then give me your opinion:)

-Dana Linn Bailey

Attachments

• nations.jpg
    nations.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 464
D

danalinnbailey

Also, I DO NOT use this for my whole workout.
For example, my training yesterday was
-wide grip pullups 3 x15
-straight bar row 4x10
-DB row 4x10
-wide grip row 4x10
* then i added in the isolator. My bis were ****ing shot. and so where my forearms but my back was no quite killed off yet.
-isolator high row pull 4x10
-isolator pulldown 3x20

That's it. some times I use it more, some times I use it less. It is a tool.

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Also, I DO NOT use this for my whole workout.
For example, my training yesterday was
-wide grip pullups 3 x15
-straight bar row 4x10
-DB row 4x10
-wide grip row 4x10
* then i added in the isolator. My bis were ****ing shot. and so where my forearms but my back was no quite killed off yet.
-isolator high row pull 4x10
-isolator pulldown 3x20

That's it. some times I use it more, some times I use it less. It is a tool.

yeah just like Seth uses it. that was my point on my quoted post, it looks like a very good isolation apparel to finish the workout and just fill the are with blood.

Cork

Cork

I think my whole issue is that it's a rather specialized peice of equipment, and if I were to spend $200 on equipment, I'd rather get something more versatile.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First of all, thanks Dana for posting.

It was never my intention to sound disrespectful, but I've seen hundreds of ads about "ultimate" products that will transform your body in a shocking way. IMHO, these products only exist in Mars. Therefore, I'm skeptik about all of this stuff.

It might be unfair, probably 1%-2% of these articles actually work, but my attitude towards them is based on years of "shape your abs in 2 weeks" products.

Anyway, your whole back in the shot you just posted look great, congratz on that.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm pretty certain that the Nautilus guys had something similar based off of their lat machine.

I have to agree with mvsf1. $200 for an isolation exerciser is the price of a mid-range olympic bar. I know which will give me more value and muscle.

And Serb, tone down the comments.