• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Am i banned?

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Hello i'm posting from my phone because i keep getting 403 forbidden at my desktop from any browser. I can connect from work and from anywhere else but it looks like my home connection ip has been banned.
Could someone please have a look at it? Thanks

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
you don' look banned....

MODS!!! I want Storm back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Thanks natzo. I know my user isn?tbanned but thereś something wrong with my ip...
And writting anything longer than ? lol? in this is a pain in the arse.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Thanks natzo. I know my user isn?tbanned but thereś something wrong with my ip...
And writting anything longer than ? lol? in this is a pain in the arse.

lol you guys have internet in Spain right?

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I will take a look.. please email at errors.notification@gmail.com and let me know some info...proxy etc.. we are being targeted by a hacker so i have blocked IP's from joining..They were blocked totally but now just from regging..

Please email me if you have any more issues..
So soorry about the issues...better this though than the site being taken down and trust me, someone has been trying very hard..

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey, same here, another spanish guy getting a "403 Forbidden" error.

My IP is dinamic, so I'm not IP banned, I think. Now I'm posting this though a proxy server in the US (anonymouse.org). I'll send you an email, though.

PS: Natzo, shut the fvck up :D:D:D:D:D:D

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Mail sent.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
You are all set now buddy...What about Storm?? he should be good now but guys, make sure you delete cookies or try another browser.. I believe I have everything set now but if you are from a different country and are having problems please let me know..

Thanks--sorry guys about this bs..

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Great job! ;)

atomic strenght

atomic strenght

same problem here i keep getting a "403 Forbidden" error.i thought i was banned.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We only ban people for a reason around here. Like TalkAdmin said, check your browser settings and get rid of your history. I also noticed that some 403 errors are more about a time-out or host server crawling. Go dynamic IP or like mvsf1 suggested get a proxy.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Tim,

Great jon moving posts etc..awesome dude and thanks for your help but the proxie thing..No--no proxies....proxies will be blocked from the server for the most part...I have tried to lessen the tightness on this but hackers use proxies all the time so we have to have some protection.. If your ISP uses one it is usually not ananomous so many times this will be ok.. It depends on the proxie server you are usoing.. If it is an "anynomous" proxie server chances are it will be blocked..

We are having issues now because I have had to secure the server from attacks. I have had to block a wide range of IP addresses...some guys here are either on an isp using a proxie which means dynamicv IPs which is a big problem for us and some guys have an IP range that is also used by hackers.. This is also difficult..

If anyone has issues, just contact me..

The reason for deleting your browser cache is because if your cache is still full, any changes I make may not be picked up.. In other words, if I add your IP range to the allow list your browser will still show a 403 forbidden error unless you have a clean cache..

The easiest way to clear your cache usually is to follow browser instructions...some time you can also use your windows clean disk function..

I am here if anyone has trouble getting in due to the added security and I will get anyone in that cannot get in.. There have only been a couple issues mostly with users using one specific IP range from Spain..I think we should be good now except for members from countries where most spam and hacker crawlers are generated, Nigeria, China..etc... Members from those areas are rare to say the least...lol

Thanks again everyone for the help and I am sorry to those having issues.. We should be back to normal as soon as these guys give up and go somewhere else.. Keep your eyes open mods..and thanks, I feel much safer knowing you guys are taking care of the site on the inside...

Rich
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I think we are good so far...The 3 members that have contacted me are now having no issues accessing the site.. If there are others I hope they can manage to find a way in but I don't believe there are any others.. These three guys all had the same IP range.

Thanks again guys for the help...

FYI--Proxies--right now if you are a member and have a proxy you should be ok but if you are a guest and want to register you will be blocked most likely so if you want to register with a proxie either contact me or turn off the proxy before registering..