• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Diet idea

weezy f baby

weezy f baby

Hey some feedback would be nice.

im a very hard gainer past 3 years been jamming food down my throat, putting together a diet, first diet actually. I wanna bulk up with good food. at the moment i eat kfc chinese no real plan but i get in 6 meals a day. i been lifting for 3 years. here is some stats

81kg (started 3 years ago on 55kg)
bf 10%
bench 120kg
squat 140kg
dead lift 140kg

7 a.m. - BREAKFAST
* Five whole eggs
* Bowl of oatmeal
* Turkey bacon
* Piece of fruit

10 a.m. - MIDMORNING SNACK
* Weight-gainer shake (high-carb, high-protein)

12 p.m. - LUNCH
* Grilled chicken
* Pasta with olive oil

2 p.m. - MIDAFTER-NOON SNACK
* Dell meat sandwich on whole-grain bread
* Handful of nuts

4 p.m. - PREWORKOUT
* Simple carbs and whey protein shake

6 p.m. - POST-WORKOUT
* Simple carbs and whey protein shake

7 p.m. - DINNER
* Large cut of steak
* Small baked potato

10 p.m. - LATE-NIGHT SNACK
* Peanut butter
* Protein shake/boiled eggs/dell meat
* Large bowl of oatmeal

interested to hear your thoughts :)

Reactions: TalkAdmin
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Where are the vegetables, specifically greens?
Ditch the shakes and eat food (pre and post is fine, but post has the most benefit).
You need to work out how much food this actually is. Saying you are a hardgainer and then listing foods is like saying you own a car you want to race, only to find out you own a Prius and I own a Supra. Work out your metabolic needs (see the articles section for my article on it), then calculate roughly what this daily intake represents in terms of macros and calories.

Also, please get over the hardgainer tag. I used to think I was the same until I learnt to eat properly.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ If he doens't get bigger (or fatter) with that amount of food, he must be one of these guys that burn 500 calories moving a finger.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ If he doens't get bigger (or fatter) with that amount of food, he must be one of these guys that burn 500 calories moving a finger.
Nah, I call BS on all that.

E.g. for lunch he is having chicken and pasta. For Ronnie Coleman chicken and pasta would be several whole chickens and a packet of pasta. Now his quantities are unknown, but I bet that the chicken and pasta wouldn't be more than a small plate.

That's why I'm saying the quantities are largely unknown and need to be worked out in relation to the metabolic needs.

Edit: Just thought I'd recount a story related to this. I was at a gym lifting one evening and got chatting to one of the trainers. He was complaining about not being able to gain weight (I was about 15kg heavier). So I asked about his diet (similar), his amount of training (similar), and couldn't figure it out. Then we started talking about our dogs. Turns out he took his dogs for two hour long runs a day and played touch rugby twice a week. So in essence he was doing on average 3.5hrs of intense exercise per day, and eating enough to do one hour. This is on top of the general activity he got loading bars for clients.

Last edited:
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
I wouldn't call 26Kg of (allegedly) muscle in 3 years "hard gains" for a natural athlete. Specially coming from 55Kg!!!?????? because that means either a small frame or anorexia.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So I asked about his diet (similar), his amount of training (similar), and couldn't figure it out. Then we started talking about our dogs. Turns out he took his dogs for two hour long runs a day and played touch rugby twice a week. So in essence he was doing on average 3.5hrs of intense exercise per day, and eating enough to do one hour. This is on top of the general activity he got loading bars for clients.

LOL, this is pretty interesting.... ****ing dawgs!

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
That's why I like cats: they walk themselves.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't call 26Kg of (allegedly) muscle in 3 years "hard gains" for a natural athlete. Specially coming from 55Kg!!!?????? because that means either a small frame or anorexia.

this

building muscle takes time man. even if it isnt all lean muscle 26kg is big gain in three years. but if you feel you've stagnated, maybe its time to man up and eat even more. to get big you've gotta eat big. clich? i know, but it's true. diet doesnt look bad tho, it's more a question of the amount of food i think.

C

Chalmers

Hi weezy,
I didn't found fish and green vegetables in your diet plan.
Do add these two things in your diet to make your diet complete.

T

TonyIan

Well fish is the best option and yes i agree with you that it must not be forgotten and do add it in your diet.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
J

John222

You have a complex diet plan that would never be feasible and applicable for all people. Some people don't have much time to devise such plan. So I like simple and effective things. I noticed that there are no fresh green vegetables in your plan. I think high protein is good for you. Fish and oyster mushroom are two good sources of protein so add them in your diet.

H

Hansons

Diet idea in my personal views that we take the high diet protein along with the exercise and use the fruit juices for the best response health wise,therefore vegetable also pay very important role in the human life.

R

ronnie12

It is good. But I think you should add some vegetables too. They gonna help you too, And they will give your other kind of vitamins too. You gained good weight. I think that much weight is perfect....

S

sandygothes

Brilliant post,I have been working really hard to lose weight before the summer rolls in so that I can feel more confident while I am swimming. I have been on the hc3 diet for a while now, and I have been looking for great meals to supplement it.

blergs

blergs

Where are the vegetables, specifically greens?
Ditch the shakes and eat food (pre and post is fine, but post has the most benefit).
You need to work out how much food this actually is. Saying you are a hardgainer and then listing foods is like saying you own a car you want to race, only to find out you own a Prius and I own a Supra. Work out your metabolic needs (see the articles section for my article on it), then calculate roughly what this daily intake represents in terms of macros and calories.

Also, please get over the hardgainer tag. I used to think I was the same until I learnt to eat properly.

I agree with the viggies, but not the shakes shakes ARE FOOD!

I dotn eat meat at all and get about 200g protein form shakes every day and it works well, I also eat 4-6 times a day on top of that ofcourse.

up40lb in last 5 years and lost bf% so ita bout diet NOT if you drink toomany shakes. (ther eis not sutch thing to me, just a lacking diet )

A

Alton

According to me that diet has own importance in our life.Diet plans provides power and healthier value necessary for development and keeps health weight.Nutrition is necessary to deal with the enhanced requirement of power
so we should be take energetic healthier diets for keep good health....

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
True, you are what you eat. Eat healthy and then be healthy.

Sent from my using Tapatalk 2

J

johnlee1

Hi friends!
If you eat right and work out you will look and feel better. but sometime a person wan tone up or to loose weight so there are some dieting tips:
Eat More and right to keep your mind and body healthy, Try slicing your meal before you eat it and savor your food, Drink Cold eater and dont look at junk food.

D

DavidSharad

Exercise and proper diet are very important to lose weight and improve fitness. Avoid all fatty food like cheese, fast foods, fried and dairy products. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, yogurt, red meat, nuts, grains, drink green tea, fruit juices and plenty of water. Go for walking, running, cycling, practice push ups, bench press and chair squat. It burns fat,make strong bones and muscles, boost energy, improve heart functions and improve fitness.

D

DavidSharad

Exercise and proper diet are very important to lose weight and improve fitness. Avoid all fatty food like cheese, fast foods, fried and dairy products. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, yogurt, red meat, nuts, grains, drink green tea, fruit juices and plenty of water. Go for walking, running, cycling, practice push ups, bench press and chair squat. It burns fat,make strong bones and muscles, boost energy, improve heart functions and improve fitness.
Tacoma personal trainer