• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

dosages for tren acetate with test enth???

B

bigbenmarch

hi all

thought i would ask you guys on my favorite BB'ing site for some advice. im planning on running 900mg p/w of test enth for 10 weeks and want to run it with tren acetate but i am just wondering what dosage of tren will run accordingly with the test?

this is my 4th cycle of gear so im no newbie to it. but it is the first time i am stacking. previously i have just done test E. and in the past i have followed the principle i was taught of higher dosages and short cycles. and it worked like a charm. 10kgs in 4 weeks last year and im still walking around with all the mass i gained minus a little strength.

few stats :
height : 6ft 3 (192cm)
weight : 111.5kg on avg
bench : 140kg
squat : 180kg
Dead :180 kg
all exercises are for 5 or more reps

thanks in advance

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry for highjacking a little bit your thread but I was wondering how much you increased your calorie intake in that 4 week cycle you did last year.

B

bigbenmarch

to be honest i dont really count calroies all that much. and i went home from living in australia to london for a month to see family again so im guessing it helped having my mum cook all the food again. sorry i cant be that much help

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
havent use tren but from what i know is 75 mg each other day,i dont like the idea of mixing 2 esters,i would use test propionate or parabolan instead of acetate

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
100mg EOD will do just fine.

B

bigbenmarch

thought i would update on how everythings going, so ended up doing 900mg of test enth a week with 75mg tren eod. finished the test enth now and on prop eod to finish my course off with tren still running for about another week or so. all in all been a good course. packed on fair amount of size and lost a little bit of fat. stopped about the 118kg mark at the moment and trying to break 120 by the time my prop has finished (40days to go) then going to have a couple months off and i will be doing pct after this. then get back on around tax time (healthy tax return this year) and try and get to 125 asap and start cutting right down for my show in october! will keep updates happening.....hopefully