• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What happened to the MuscleMecca we used to have?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just like the title says, what happened to this (once) very awesome and interesting bodybuilding forum? I try my best to log on and see whats goin' on but there is barely any activity, I remember having dozens of new threads each time I would log in but lately it seems like no one posts any longer and if they do its not like it once was.. makes me sad :(

RIP MM

P.S. I really hate the new look of this forum as well, why change something that was great? this dark and gloomy theme makes it miserable, this forum needs an extreme makeover..

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would have to agree. i know i'm not the most active member myself, but there was alot more going on before. i think it's cool that its not an over crowded forum, but i feel lonely in here sometimes nowadays :p

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
i would have to agree. i know i'm not the most active member myself, but there was alot more going on before. i think it's cool that its not an over crowded forum, but i feel lonely in here sometimes nowadays :p

bro... TA is going to be so sad to read this... lolol

Ironheart, bro you're never alone!

I think there were a couple of awesome members that may have found a wife or something like Flex, Iron slave, Serb, Turk still posts but not regularly... Tech , Line...
and we also have a very good base of info that new members search but don't start new threads..

I do my best keeping this up to date with every news just like Tkd does. the log section is still very active but we need new GOOD members to continue the cycle.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I agree as well. Even if I'm not a real "veteran", I'd say that after Duality's last ban, the forum got less and less interesting in discussions, entertaining..etc. Those days were fun, with members like Braaq, Big04pimpin, miamiracing when he was posting more stories, Tech's random gifs haha, h0ke, pGhi, DA, Dridd and many others. I definitely miss that mecca.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I blame Media Sponsors. We used to get tons of precontest pics and videos now we have to wait and hope that the athlete's media sponsors release some pics or video's. Not to mention everyone wants to have some retarded mystique and they stay covered up before the show.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

FireFox can't find the server at www.natzosfatfetish.com. LOL

I have a few questions, I have not payed any attention to this site at all in the last year or so, what did I miss as far as news with members around here? where is Pain? who runs this board now? what are the major changes that have taken place in the last year that have significantly changed the fate of this forum? where is Line, Ben, Tech etc etc.. did they just loose interest in the bbing game or what?

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sup Serb. I still browse the site but I haven't posted in a while. Let's bring back the Ronnie vs Jay discussions from the good old days, lol

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Serb this is a great topic and also a true topic, I remember when I first joined this forum I used to log on every day and like you said there was always some new thread and something interesting to read but now days to be honest I only log on to see if there is a new Zhanshi video released or just to keep up with some of the latest news. I think the death of the off topic forums is the one of the main issues and a lot of member's that were listed above and a few others no longer posting has lead to the almost death of the forum. Hopefully people start coming back though and things pick up again but its hard to see that happening. I don't think it has much to do with the way Mecca is being run at the moment its plain and simply looks like people have moved on....

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

I have a few questions, I have not payed any attention to this site at all in the last year or so, what did I miss as far as news with members around here? where is Pain? who runs this board now? what are the major changes that have taken place in the last year that have significantly changed the fate of this forum? where is Line, Ben, Tech etc etc.. did they just loose interest in the bbing game or what?

I totally agree with Pioneer.

Serb this what I know:

-Tech has a gf... legal one.
-Line was brutally defeated by ME in the MM fantasy football league, and is still somewhere crying.
- Some members got jobs : Braaq, Turk
-Pain runs the site with TA, but doesn't post much
- TA runs this now, he is responsible for all the changes
- Big Ben will only post if you talk **** about kai or some nutritional thread.

Last edited:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just wait till the ASC, post would come.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey guys, nice to see some old faces..

Ill be honest, every interesting thread these days is usually something copied from another forum like rx, md or flex, this is the main reason I hardly go on here, why go on here just to see what I just seen on MD? makes no sense.. its really too bad, I used to get excited to post on here.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Serb,

Whats up bro. I am currently finishing up a 2nd B.S. in Biochemistry/molecular biology, 1st was in food/nutrition/dietetics. I am also very busy applying to grad school for PhD in nutritional biochemistry. I really enjoy stopping by the site and reading the bbing news and watching the vids form time to time. If i see a question that is not to time consuming and can be easily answered in the nutrition section I try to answer it so the person asking gets an answer to their question but also hopefully understands a bit more of why it is that way. =) That is how I try to contribute now. I do not have time to participate in the social aspects of the forum and have zero interest in doing so. Hope all is going well with you serb. Send me a PM and let me know how you are doing bro.

I am not sure what Iron slave is doing. As far as I know he is an M.D. and specializes in immunology. I think that is what I remember him working towards a few years back.

I think Line is finishing his B.S, maybe M.S. in kinesiology? I know I remember reading that he is finishing up some kind of degree.

The last i heard of TEch is that he has woman now and he has not been online much, but I dont really know bc I have not been online much either besides looking at the nutrition section and news sections. I do have to say i like that this site "condenses" bbing news bc i only have to stop one place if i want to read about bbing.

I still lift but only 4 days a week. I am 5'10 245lbs bf is 9-11% It is a far cry from the 280lbs i weighed while I was doing my dietetic internship but all i had to do then was go to work and eat so I had a lot more time to lift eat ect.

Ben

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fun hearing about all the old names. Hell, I remember the old site, the dungeon, and before that, when a few members here posted on Muscle Mayhem at Chad's....

Holy **** I feel old.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree that this forum has gone downhill lately and lots and lots of members don?t post anymore

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Fun hearing about all the old names. Hell, I remember the old site, the dungeon, and before that, when a few members here posted on Muscle Mayhem at Chad's....

Holy **** I feel old.

Haha, I remember the Dungeon... Good times. Anyone on there when that guy LBJ was found out to be a fraud? The forum went nuts! hahaha We need another person to spark argument, that was the life of the forum.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
We need YMJ to call the FBI again!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I hope some day you guys say:

Natzo doesn't post anymore he hooked up with Minxy, and got lost on those ****.