• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

REAL vs Barcelona thread.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
the only thing in football that makes me care right now, besides supporting my team do escape relegation this year!

what you guys think?

is it still possible for Real to win la liga?

I personally don't believe it, ut I think they'll win the champions league and the Copa del Rey.

this weekend match up:

Bar?a vs Zaragoza

Racing vs Real

1909_mourinho.jpg

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Think whatever you want to think. Bar?a is the best team in the world by a country mile. They are just brilliant, perfect. And I'm not a supporter but they are the best team I've ever seen, they would beat AC Milan from the early 90s.

And the sad part (for R.Madrid fans) is that I truly believe R Madrid could win any league in the world, even the Premier... but not with the FC Barcelona playing also in the same competition.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^ Think whatever you want to think. Bar?a is the best team in the world by a country mile. They are just brilliant, perfect. And I'm not a supporter but they are the best team I've ever seen, they would beat AC Milan from the early 90s.

And the sad part (for R.Madrid fans) is that I truly believe R Madrid could win any league in the world, even the Premier... but not with the FC Barcelona playing also in the same competition.

Trust me, they'll win it next for sure. Mourinho doesn't play to loose, he'll win it sooner or later.

the guy doesn't loose a home match in 9 years!!!! 9 ****in years!!!

you know where he's from? my city Setubal... in fact I can see his house from my window. YEAH I'M THAT COOL!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mourinho is a winner, of course, believe I don't hate him (as 95% of spanish), but I've seen more than 50-60 Barcelona matches in the last 2 seasons and believe me, I know I won't see anything like that in the rest of my life.

Messi, Xavi, Piqu?, Iniesta...

PS: 74 points out of 81 (91,35%), 2.88 scored goals/game, their rivals only score 0.48 goals in the matches vs Bar?a... they've won 6 titles out of 6 1 year ago... I mean, forget it, let Bar?a play 100 matches against any football team in the world and they'll win 80.

ddragaon

ddragaon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Real will not win la liga this season, barca is just too strong at this point.
IMO Barca plays as a team,Real has too many egoistic players.
The funny thing is Real spends tons of money every somer on players but cant overcome Barcelona.

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea huge issue with Real Madrid is they do the same thing over and over and over again they keep buying players with big names instead of buying players for positions they are weak in, like take the last couple of years their defense has been dreadful and they still just kept on buying attacking players with big names instead of addressing the issues that they have.

Another issue with Real Madrid is that they don't know how to utilse players and they under-estimate the good players who can actually make a difference and keep playing players have bigger names based on what they have done in the past, the reason I state this is this, think about these names, Snijder probally one of the best players in the world right now didn't do anything at Madrid cause they didnt use him properly, Robben as much as I hate his diving he is a skill full player and another that didnt get used propery while at Madrid. Lets also look at Van Der Vaart hes playing alot better now and also from a couple of years ago I remember when Michael Owen was at Madrid he was easily their best striker but never got used as much cause he didnt have a big enough name in Spain it was so stupid. And now for the dumbest thing Madrid has probally done in the last 20 years was letting Makalele go to Chelsea they went down hill pretty much as soon as he left and again its because they just dont understand what a good Footballer is or how to utitlse their skills and so under-estimated the impact Makalele has on a team.

Like above I think Barca is by miles and miles the best Football team in the world there is no doubt about this and they have the best three players in the world, the best youth system in the world they probally have the best club management in the world as to how it all works behind the scenes with the people owning the club. Barca is just through and through the best club in the world and their football is just amazing that game against Madrid earlier this year was one of the if not the best display of football I have ever seen. I cant wait till the next El' Classico as it will be interesting to see if Mourino can keep his home record against Barca.

Last edited:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ LOL, I found hilarious yoy guys know a lot about spanish league. It makes me really proud.

I agree with you, Pioneer, Bar?a is by far the best team in the world, and it doens't look like they'll loose that spot soon...

In the next Cl?sico (The classic) Bar?a would own Madrid again, and again. The football they display is simply out of this world.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I'M TELLING YOU GUYS... MADRID WILL NOT LOOSE AGAINST BAR?A IN MADRID. NO WAY.

I agree Bra?a is the best team in the world right and has a unique football style, i'm not a fun of that annoyning passing, but it is effective and virtuoso some times.
But I tell you this Mourinho is bringing Real back up again, he doesn't go with buy all the best players style he only buys players for spots that the team needs, look at Carvalho when he was bought almost everyone was saying he was too old and it wasn't what Real needed.... and then what? the guy is one of the best CD in the world and almost outscores Benzema. And like Carvalho I should also mention OZIL and Di Maria that have a tremendous influence in Real's game (Di maria wans't a surprise cause he was brilliant here in Portugal). My point is Mourinho knows how he can improve the team and stop Bar?a but he isn't going to do so within a year... he's good but not that good. Also Ronaldo is performing and scoring like a mad man.

I'm Portuguese alright but hey madrid is full of awesome portuguese players. this how I really feel about this nationalism aside.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Barcelona schooled Arsenal yesterday... ****in impressive.

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'M TELLING YOU GUYS... MADRID WILL NOT LOOSE AGAINST BAR?A IN MADRID. NO WAY.

I agree Bra?a is the best team in the world right and has a unique football style, i'm not a fun of that annoyning passing, but it is effective and virtuoso some times.
But I tell you this Mourinho is bringing Real back up again, he doesn't go with buy all the best players style he only buys players for spots that the team needs, look at Carvalho when he was bought almost everyone was saying he was too old and it wasn't what Real needed.... and then what? the guy is one of the best CD in the world and almost outscores Benzema. And like Carvalho I should also mention OZIL and Di Maria that have a tremendous influence in Real's game (Di maria wans't a surprise cause he was brilliant here in Portugal). My point is Mourinho knows how he can improve the team and stop Bar?a but he isn't going to do so within a year... he's good but not that good. Also Ronaldo is performing and scoring like a mad man.

I'm Portuguese alright but hey madrid is full of awesome portuguese players. this how I really feel about this nationalism aside.

Natzo you raised some great points and I fully agree with you about Mourino, he is the best thing to happen to Madrid in a long time, my post above went over issues Madrid have had in the past with buying players and using players but you are correct Mourino is completly different he knows what he is doing. Lets face it love him or hate him he is the greatest Manager in the world, the man just gets the job done. While I can see what you are saying about Mourino I still think there are people behind the scenes in Madrid that are not letting him do exactly what he needs to do to fix the club which is why there are all those issues at Madrid and why some don't like him there. As long as there are people behind the scenes who keep interfering and preventing him from doing exactly what he needs to do Madrid will never reach their full potential.

Your statement that Barca cant beat Madrid in Madrid is going a bit too far.. it will be hard for Barca to win but it is very very possible and will be an interesting game.

Barcelona schooled Arsenal yesterday... ****in impressive.

Well they were without doubt the better team its a shame that the sending off of Van Perise may leave some people saying thinking if Barca would have won if RVP didnt get sent off? I think the sending off was harsh but anyone who says that Arsenal would have won if RVP didnt get sent off is kidding themselves. And how about Messi's first goal how he just chiped it up for himself and then shot, Ronaldo is good but hes not even in the same League as Messi.

Last edited:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^

ok let's start a Messi vs Ronaldo.

let me just say thta I believe Messi is better than Ronaldo at the moment and since last year.
Having said that I really think it's apples and oranges...

you have Messi

- incredible ball control
- incredible ability to understand the game

And then you have my boy Ronaldo

- Power at it's best
- more complete athlete than messi
- free kicks out of this world
- speed and "show" in the game.

I personally like Ronaldo over Messi just because I enjoy a bit of show and really fast and powerfull football.

they're tied in the Pichichi and that is the reflection that they're not far away form each other. Ronaldo is still the only one to beat messi for the Golden Ball.

OH and messi first goal yesterday... ****in genius.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Natzo, Bar?a is 7 points ahead of Madrid, forget it, Liga is over, really, it's over. Bar?a is the champ, again.

Ronaldo has a huge weak point, his mind. If he starts loosing a dificult or important game, he usually becomes mad, nervous...

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
100% agree with you on Ronaldo.

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea Ronaldo does let his emotions get the best of time at times. Ronaldo does have mad skills and a great Footballer but Messi's ability to read the game and control the ball takes him to another level.

I dont think you can say Liga is over yet, I think the result of the next Classico will decide if there is still a chance for Madrid to catch up or its over.

Do you guys follow EPL? Have Man United blown it? I hope so I dont want them to over take Liverpools record of titles.