• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor Martinez explains what happened behind the scenes at the 2011 Arnold Classic

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
..Photo shoot with Per Bernal the morning after the finals.

[video]http://vdh.bz/9u1[/video]

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Re: Victor Martinez explains what happened behind the scenes at the 2011 Arnold Class

His goose is cooked, his quads cant match anybodies.. He also has a bit of a gut which wouldnt be a huge problem if he had impressive quads. Looks great in the shoot though

If he really beleives he could be better, why not do the aussie?

Last edited:
J

joligr

Re: Victor Martinez explains what happened behind the scenes at the 2011 Arnold Class

I'm a great Victor's fan but he has a serious problem with his vastus lateralis viewed from the front and recently a gut totally out of control. A shame

Last edited:
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP

i guess he really wasnt the next in line

Zviko

Zviko

Best condition since that horrible injury and he can probably improve, and his still got a few years in him.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

..Photo shoot with Per Bernal the morning after the finals.

[video]http://vdh.bz/9u1[/video]

Yo COACH, you like Patricia Araujo don't ya bro? I actually spent 2 nights with her in rome, she's damnnn hot in bed

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Yo COACH, you like Patricia Araujo don't ya bro? I actually spent 2 nights with her in rome, she's damnnn hot in bed

lolwut?

First I wanted to say pics or didn't happen, but then I googled "her" name, with the safe search off, and....

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
s67ncw-1.png

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

It ain't as you think bro, I didn't payed her, met her through a mutual friend at a dinner

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yo, she is Cuban or Chilean?

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

It ain't as you think bro, I didn't payed her, met her through a mutual friend at a dinner

you had sex with a tranny????

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Yo, she is Cuban or Chilean?
Brazialian bro.
I was expeting some jokes. I ****ed her, and I don't see what's the issue, she's smokin' hot, and at first I couldn't believe she was a shemale, but you know what, when you're in contest prep and your test is off the scale, who ****in' cares? And btw, she blow it like a pro and rides it even better so whatever, peace out

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Brazialian bro.
I was expeting some jokes. I ****ed her, and I don't see what's the issue, she's smokin' hot, and at first I couldn't believe she was a shemale, but you know what, when you're in contest prep and your test is off the scale, who ****in' cares? And btw, she blow it like a pro and rides it even better so whatever, peace out

patricia araujo===>:brolyprize:

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

patricia araujo===>:brolyprize:
So what man? I do believe if what bothers you others is who I do **** with or you still live under the sexual prejudice bull****, you're actually pretty retard. I'm a grown guy who works and pays his bills, live on his own, and train hard, I don't see the big sissue in ****ing or not a shemale. It's not who I spent time in bed with that defines me.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

So what man? I do believe if what bothers you others is who I do **** with or you still live under the sexual prejudice bull****, you're actually pretty retard. I'm a grown guy who works and pays his bills, live on his own, and train hard, I don't see the big sissue in ****ing or not a shemale. It's not who I spent time in bed with that defines me.

so i am retarded because im a normal heterosexual guy??

Last edited:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Brazialian bro.
haahahahahhahhah .. I'm heterosexual friend! .. I respect your sexual orientation bro!!

Last edited:
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

so i am retarded because im a normal heterosexual guy??
What I'm tryin to say is judging someone by sexual orientation is like judging someone by his clothing. You see someone with a nice suit and tie you think he must a good wealth person just cause of that? He might be the worst thug in city and you wouldn't know, that's what i'm trying to explain

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

What I'm tryin to say is judging someone by sexual orientation is like judging someone by his clothing. You see someone with a nice suit and tie you think he must a good wealth person just cause of that? He might be the worst thug in city and you wouldn't know, that's what i'm trying to explain

But dude there are two types of shemales i think and they are the trans womens i mean womans that got a cock by surgery and the trans man that are the ones that got the boobs but didnt operate the cock to get the vagina therefore if she is the second then you are the one ****ing retarded

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

So I'm a retarded cause I fuc.ked a shemale? See, that's the point, you're a poor man with restricted mentality. Misuring Q.I. by people's sexual orientation. Yeah, very smart. 22 inch gunz, probably your QI is 22 as well

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

LMAO did his dick slap your stomach while he was riding you?