• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kevin Levrone Joins Team MD

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kevin_Levrone_Joins_MD-1.jpg

I am pleased to announce that Kevin Levrone, one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time, has joined Team MD.

Starting next month, Kevin will be writing a monthly column in Muscular Development Magazine entitled ?LAST CALL? with Kevin Levrone. Kevin?s new column will replace Lee Priest?s ?Last Writes? column as the last editorial page in MD. Kevin has an incredibly large fan base. His take on bodybuilding should be an interesting read each month! Kevin is very much respected and highly opinionated!

Kevin had superior genetics and one of the best physiques of all time! He had incredible shape and overall symmetry with probably the best shoulders, triceps and traps in the game.

Many consider Kevin an ?Un-crowned Mr. Olympia,? along with Flex Wheeler and Shawn Ray, who all competed during an era dominated by Ronnie Coleman and Dorian Yates.

Kevin first turned pro in 1991, winning the heavyweight and overall title at the NPC Nationals. Kevin earned 22 professional IFBB wins, the most by any IFBB pro except Ronnie Coleman. He won the Arnold Classic two times (1994 and 1996) and came in second at the Mr. Olympia competition four times over the span of a decade. Aside from his career as a bodybuilder, Kevin has also worked as an actor and musician.

I am honored to have Kevin as part of our All-Star MD Team along with other all-time greats such as Shawn Ray, Flex Wheeler, 8-Time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman, 8-Time Mr. Olympia Lee Haney, 6-Time Mr. Olympia Dorian Yates and the reigning Champion, 4-Time Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler.

Kevin will also appear on the MD website and will make special appearances on behalf of MD at major bodybuilding shows.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would be an awesome read!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Impressive list there at MD: Ronnie, Jay, Dorian, Haney, Shawn, Flex, Levrone ...

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, Blechman is really throwing around his money.