• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Blood Testing

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey everyone,

I know getting blood work done is more synonymous with enhanced bodybuilders, but I was wondering what the benefits would be of getting it done to a natural bodybuilder such as myself? I was considering getting a test complete muscle profile test done at a lab in my city.

The test includes: T4, Free, Direct, Serum. IGF-I. Testosterone, free and total. IGF-BP3 (Insulin-like Growth Factor Binding Protein 3). Comp Metabolic Panel.

Who here gets work like this done, and what have you done with the knowledge you have received?

Thanks!

SRB

SRB

isnt pistol pete in jail ?

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
...no? I've never been in any legal trouble. lol

SRB

SRB

so u created sex money murder?

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wtf? What is sex money murder?

Can anyone answer my question about blood testing? I was curious in getting work done to see what my test and hormone levels are.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont understand your questions, what's the benefits of checking your health? IMHO it's important on any level...i did it when i used roids and i do it now...every single year, you should.