• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Next MD Cover: The legendary BIG RON

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
877044897b4e26de9de0137cb98cfbdeb6226e2-1.jpg

Ronnie is one of the greatest champions in the history of bodybuilding, a mass monster who dominated the Mr. O stage for years. He won the Sandow eight times ? in 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, and 2005. And he battled some of bodybuildings biggest and baddest. Arnold had Sergio and Louie. Haney had Gaspari and Labrada. Ronnie battled Flex, Levrone, Shawn Ray, Cormier, Nasser and Jay Cutler for years!

He also has a champion?s heart. Ronnie won the Arnold in 2001. That same year he won the Olympia. He returned in 2002 and won the Olympia again. A week later he won the Grand Prix in Hungary. Two weeks later he lost the GNC to Gunter. He peaked five times in two consecutive seasons!

When he returned to the Olympia in ?03 and in 2004, the world changed forever. The world saw the biggest mass of muscle to ever hit the stage ? a 290-pound beast! That?s what made Ronnie the ultimate champion. That, and his iron will, his big heart and his belief in his faith. He?s very dedicated and his work ethic is extraordinary. He trained like each workout was his last. I admired his intense drive to be the best, his confidence and his love for the sport. That?s why Ronnie Coleman could be the greatest Mr. Olympia of all time ? and also the strongest. The stories of Ronnie?s 800-pound squats or his parking lot lunges will endure forever!

With Ronnie now part of the Muscular Development family, Team MD athletes have collectively won 26 Mr. Olympia contests. Ronnie and Lee Haney each won eight Sandows; Dorian won six; Jay has won four so far. How did Ronnie do it? ? How 8-Time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman Redefined the Limits of Muscular Development? in the next issue of MD (on sale April 1st). Flex Wheeler talks with ?Big Ronnie? about his early years, his rise to Mr. Olympia, vacating his throne, and life after the Mr. Olympia.
Steve Blechman, Publisher/Editor-in-Chief

fdelval

fdelval

He was the past of bodybuilding, he started a new era
He is the present as we can still see him on the papers
And he will be the future, all top bodybuilders will be compared to him, and very little if any will beat him.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's the best ever. Even for a Cutler fan. He's the number one. Period.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BIG RON 4 LIFE!!!!

ironfreak

ironfreak

King Coleman ruled

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Amazing pic, i love that cover.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
..Coleman Looks Like Alien!

ironfreak

ironfreak

Jay's pic after Olympia that became MD cover was thought unreal by few because of those quads but Ron gave him a good run for Olympia