• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Question for you UK fags

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Im a normal American, so naturally I don't give a flying f-u-c-k about that ridiculous "royal wedding".

But here's my question. Besides taking millions of your tax money, what the f-u-c-k do these douchebags in the royal family do?

Thanks/Cheers

Last edited:
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
ps........also the retarded word filter is another reason I hate this forum now.

omg curse words!!!!

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if i`m not mistaken the money they get from this whole media spectacle is much more than what they put in so money wise it makes sense.
Like all the royals of the world do... the british royals do **** all.
i honestly dont know why the people tolerate this fools anymore, no different to the ****in beggars in the side street, same anatomy.. so why are they special??

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
well let me start by saying... I cried so much during the wedding and I would tottally marry kate.

now the serious part, the majority of Republican European countries has a President and a primeminister. the later has all the duties of administration like making laws, annual budgeting, taxes, agriculture, finance, economy and international affairs management. The President is the chief of state he is the highest authority in the country and directly elected by the people. he appoints the government, he has the power of veto, he is the supreme chief of the military forces and has the ligitimate power to declare war. and above all he has a big influencial power and serves has a conselleur for all state matters.

having made that description, in my opinion the royal family is the president in those countries that opt to have and support them. they come from a long linage of people who fought for the contry and preserved independence. It's a matter of choice I think and the royal family has great political power by approving the prime-minister and has the chief of the commonwealth. If it's true that a large sum of money from taxes goes to support them, it is also true they generate a lot of it for example in turistic activities has you can see with this marriage. And a President also demands high support values.

In the particular case of England, they are it's image. and that says a lot of their importance.

either you have a President or you have a monarch it's a matter of choice, and a royal family in England is way more profitable.

fdelval

fdelval

Their primary function is to representate their state being politically neutral.

Who do you know more; the UK monarchy, or the french's chief of the republic? maybe the italian one? the german one? If you know the UK's one the most, then, it looks like they are doing what are they called to do.

Also, if the president of goverment must swore allegiance to the Constitution or loyalty to the state, i prefer a static monarchy to be there, representing a neutral political role, rather than a 4-5 years elected president of republic which may be linked to any political party.

That being said, we should move to the budget spend in monarchy and republic.... and i find both to be very expensive. Monarchy has lot of family which are parasites. But every president has a very extense crew of advisorys, which change every time a president is elected. Also elections are every 4 or 5 years and those arent cheap.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
americans will never understand.period. long live the queen of the netherlands, queen beatrix! straight descendants of great people that shape the greatest contintent in the history in the world europe! dont forget americans, u guys are descendant of those people

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Natzo, back in the XVI, my Ling was your King, Felipe II. Long live Spanish Monarchy.

Americans would never understand because their country was born in the XVIII century... two weeks ago, more or less.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
**** **** Hell ***** ****

Testing the word filter.

Edit:
Never knew about that until Tech mentioned it. I noticed things were * when it was a cuss word but never cared to think about it past that.

fdelval

fdelval

Long live the Habsburg monarchy, when the iber?an peninsula reached its peak.
Too bad that the weddings between members of the family ended with weak and ill kings which lost control.

Absolutists Borbons kings were parasites trying to expand his french empire with Spain.
A Borbon in a parlarmentary monarchy is not that bad i guess... as Juan Carlos I showed us.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Natzo, back in the XVI, my Ling was your King, Felipe II. Long live Spanish Monarchy.

yup.. sad years...

Filipe I (II of Spain), Filipe II ( III in spain) and Filipe III (IV in Spain) until we kicked your royal ass on December 1st 1640.

then started the Bragan?a Dinasty in Portugal that still lives today although they dont have reining powers, but are recognised has the royal family nontheless.

the 1st of December the independence day is still a national holiday.
restauracao-1.gif

and this would be our king and queen today.
bandei10-1.jpg

Last edited:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I knew what this topic would be about and who made it as soon as I saw the thread title.

<3 Tech

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
americans will never understand.period. long live the queen of the netherlands, queen beatrix! straight descendants of great people that shape the greatest contintent in the history in the world europe! dont forget americans, u guys are descendant of those people

Americans never understand anything bro!
Europeans came, killed, exploited in America!

For example in Cuba!
There are no native people there!

Were exterminated by the Spanish!
There was not a single native, friend!
You know what I'm talking about?

And then they brought a higher genetic!
Aliens of genetics!
Black Africans!
To resist: Heat, Blows, Punishment, Torture!, Shackles ... thousands of little things!
And here comes the best part?
Who's the Cuban?

We are descendants of conquistador as I arrive there!
French, English, Spanish Well our friends, North American
At the end friend!
What's good there?

In Cuba, no one wants to see the word "Crown"
But I respect!
Respect to all those who have these rich guys over!
And sucking all the blood left!
No one could escape!

I am part of forgiveness and forgetfulness!
But even if there are few who have more!
And go everywhere showing thousands of junk!
They use all communication media for this!
While others starve!

I've never seen a king or prince to go to places like Haiti!
A show mercy even!

Please explain to me if I'm wrong?
A big hug!

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They do sh*t, but europeans countries sell all kind of **** with their face on, merchandising at its best, IMO they're useless and serve no purpose in life like Scottish ppl.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
wow COACH posts in poem form.

beautifull!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow COACH posts in poem form...beautifull!

Improve my ancient capital letters! ... hahahhahahahahaha!
Natzo.. thank you very much, for always being on board!

It is hard to find good people like here!

I take this opportunity to greet each of you!

Please do not drop this great site!

A big hug

Last edited:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have never traveled to Europe
But they say it is too expensive?

Well in reality it is better to expensive, not to find anything!
So one can fight to have something!
Lowest ever, saving lots of money to the maximum all year round!

If the world economy settles again!
Europe can be amazing to visit!
I would like to see my ancestors!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Fucken gay ass wedding ****... Seriously, only nosy women and europeans cared about that. I got so sick and tired of seeing that BS on the news every day. I hate all the lame a$$ talk all over the news about "what would be the more propper kiss?... what will kate wear? will they kiss on the balcony? will Kates former collegues now bow to her? What will kates sister wear? what kinds of kids will they have? does she like taking it in the scrotum? " SHUT THE FUCk UP ALREADY! the wedding is already over and that crap is still on my news... -_-

And for those of you who have old ass queens, what the hell do they do? they should step down and let someone who can make decisions, make decisions...

I also got pissed when everyone made a big deal just because Michelle Obama hugged the queen. Its not like she is a holy peice of platimun, she is an old ass lady who prolly cant make any decisions.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ You guys would never understand...

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Fucken gay ass wedding ****... Seriously, only nosy women and europeans cared about that. I got so sick and tired of seeing that BS on the news every day. I hate all the lame a$$ talk all over the news about "what would be the more propper kiss?... what will kate wear? will they kiss on the balcony? will Kates former collegues now bow to her? What will kates sister wear? what kinds of kids will they have? does she like taking it in the scrotum? " SHUT THE FUCk UP ALREADY! the wedding is already over and that crap is still on my news... -_-

And for those of you who have old ass queens, what the hell do they do? they should step down and let someone who can make decisions, make decisions...

I also got pissed when everyone made a big deal just because Michelle Obama hugged the queen. Its not like she is a holy peice of platimun, she is an old ass lady who prolly cant make any decisions.

first I agree with you on the overrrated news flashes every hour and all the discussion about it, but that only happens when something is popular and the royal wedding is important and generates a lot of money for England. 2/3 of the WORLD saw it.

second, the queen does make decisions... the most important ones starting by nominating the prime minister she is also the cheif of the commonwealth were she is not only queen of the Uk but queen of Australia and new zealand and all the commonwealth countries. And yes she has a ****load of decisions to make , she is the head of state.

third, think of this like Obama was your king and Sasha was getting married, she will eventually be the queen and the head of the united states and that alone makes it a big deal. William is in the direct line of the throne he will be king, that is why this was so big and it wasn't even a marriage like charles and Diana cause he is not the next in line.
Dont expect this kind of wedding with this magnitude for all the royal family members, their importance in the linage maked it what it is.