• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cedric 2010 vs 2011 Europa Show!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cedric McMillan 2010 vs 2011 Europa Show!
Cedric2010vs2011EuropaShow

Last edited by a moderator:
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Onestly, in Dallas Cedric was only holding a bit of water, but looked still great, IMHO this extra dry look he has today doesn't fit him. He has lost a lot of mass, and onestly I believe he looked better in Dallas.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Onestly, in Dallas Cedric was only holding a bit of water, but looked still great, IMHO this extra dry look he has today doesn't fit him. He has lost a lot of mass, and onestly I believe he looked better in Dallas.
..In totally agreement!

F

Freak

^^ im sure he didnt intend to end up looking the way he did here. its not his "extra dry look". more like "extra flat look" he messed up his prep a bit thats all there is to it. looked a lot drier and fuller in 2010

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Needs to quit the military IMO

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have to agree with dilated. remember when he posted those pics of his Home made middle east gym... he looked like he had lost a significant amount of mass, so i`m guessing if he looks smaller. its because he didnt put all that mass back on.

Zviko

Zviko

I'm sure in the interview with shawn ray one day out he said he had to attend to a family member who had an accident so he wasnt really focused and lost a lot of his gains.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The best case is that of Arnold and Darem

Arnold was told by phone that his father died!
He said he could not travel ... and competed 100% focused on the olympia!

Also Darrem: It was advised that his mother had died!
Darrem traveled to Trinidad and returned and gave the fight!

It's okai to be excused!
The best part was that he was able to compete!
But the sport is 100%
No excuses if you want to be a Professional!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
i have to agree with dilated. remember when he posted those pics of his Home made middle east gym... he looked like he had lost a significant amount of mass, so i`m guessing if he looks smaller. its because he didnt put all that mass back on.

LMFAO!

Those pics are from 2004. That's why he looked so "small".

And the reason why he lost so much size since 2010, is in Zviko's post, MD interview.

He'll be back though. Go Cedric!

cedric1-1.jpg

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Even tough he suffered major family issues, I found hard to believe that's why he lost all that size. I mean Victor Martinez had his sister chopped into pieces by one of her colleagues in the hotel where she worked, and despite that, he came to the 2009 Olympia looking pretty good compared to the Arnold. He was huge and kinda ripped compared to previous competition, and prepared in only 10 weeks. At those levels, I found really hard to believe you can loose all that mass, Even if you can't roid up, 15-20 ui of HGH ed coupled with insulin will make you retain most of your size even training only 3-4 times a week. I mean it's not like he came in a bit lighter, he's barely half of his previous competition in terms of size, obviously he's ripped, when you eat away most your mass, coming conditioned is easier, and also the only option u have

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
fdelval

fdelval

i find victor much more committed to the sport, while i can see Cedric much more like a family man.
Cedric is still in the army, (or at least, i watched a video of him in the army half year ago, more or less when the accident took place) so maybe bodybuilding is still secondary for him.

If i were him, i would drop the army, get lots of sponsors, take a year off and show what he can do, but he may prefer the stability that the army job offers to him..

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Cedric has his priorities right.

with that said he will be back and he'll win the Oplympia. BECAUSE HE ****IN HAS IT AND DESERVES IT.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

with that said he will be back and he'll win the Oplympia. BECAUSE HE ****IN HAS IT AND DESERVES IT.

xbb6ki-1.jpg
a_ronnie_coleman_wow-1.jpg

Wow if cedric achieves a mutation like Ronnie!
With this structure is invincible!

Last edited:
Zviko

Zviko

X2 Bodybuilding is a selfish sport but you have to attend to what's important first. for me any ways family comes first, and we can debate what may have caused the loss of mass without really knowing, but at the end of the day his young, has the frame, and the potential.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Idk if he can acheive ronnie-ness... ronnie has amazing conditioning since the beginning.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ He has the potential to surpass Ronnie... he just need to get things sorted out in the life outside of BBing. He will bounce back!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^^ He has the potential to surpass Ronnie... he just need to get things sorted out in the life outside of BBing. He will bounce back!

surpass him as in?...

I beleive he has a better structure and a better possibility to put muscle onto his frame but i dont think he will ever match Ronnies conditioning and muscularity. its in the genetics.