• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My tri's are sore, can i train arms??

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I been out of commission for a while due to an illness. I finally was able to train hard yesterday i did shoulders. I did heavy barbell press and heavy hammerstrength shoulder press amongst other excercises. Normally i dont have an issue after shoulder day but since i been out, my triceps ended up being sore although i didnt directly train them.

I cannot do a big bodypart today because i worked this morning and i work again tonight so i dont wanna wear myself out today. I can do legs tomorrow. I want to train a small body part so im wondering if i should train arms today even though my tri's are sore. What do u guys think? Also please include reasons as to why you value my love.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
soreness is due to your absentism from the gym.

go work those guns and pump them for Bin laden.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I been out of commission for a while due to an illness. I finally was able to train hard yesterday i did shoulders. I did heavy barbell press and heavy hammerstrength shoulder press amongst other excercises. Normally i dont have an issue after shoulder day but since i been out, my triceps ended up being sore although i didnt directly train them.

I cannot do a big bodypart today because i worked this morning and i work again tonight so i dont wanna wear myself out today. I can do legs tomorrow. I want to train a small body part so im wondering if i should train arms today even though my tri's are sore. What do u guys think? Also please include reasons as to why you value my love.

You can train your arms several times a week with no problems!

Training the small muscles!
Never affect your Central Nervous System

That will let you crush whatever you want!
Always use small parts for this: Fill your workouts!

Also this all depends on important factors such as:
(Runtime) (Intensity used) (Volume Training)

The pains in the arm:
While traveling across the range of motion!
And did you do these movements without any problem?
So with that condition!
Train them anyway rather moderate!

A big Hug amigo!

Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Thanks guys, i did end up training my arms, it was an awesome workout!