• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Portuguese message to Finland ! *AWESOME*

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
has some of the European members and maybe the other ones know Portugal needs a bailout of 78000000 euros to escape his financial crisis, in order to get this that is already approved by the IMF we need all the members of the EU to vote positively, Finland is the only one making objections.

So a Portuguese city decided to do this video to show why they need to help us, and the finale is absolutelly ironical.

have a look:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL at the end. Good vid.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You better start making some more breads!

In my country portuguese colony is the largest one after spanish, actually as im watching this video there are two stinky portuguese bread-makers with me. :no:

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
luckily Norway is not a part of EU so you get none of our precious oil money haha :p

good video tho, i know alot more about Portugal now than i did before :)

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I now know the existence of portugal... Im american so naturally we are the only people in the world that matter, according to us.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
You better start making some more breads!

In my country portuguese colony is the largest one after spanish, actually as im watching this video there are two stinky portuguese bread-makers with me. :no:

and you are making their bread.. hell yeah!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
luckily Norway is not a part of EU so you get none of our precious oil money haha :p

good video tho, i know alot more about Portugal now than i did before :)

we dont need your oil... WE JUST NEED YOUR COD FISH!!!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
oh well in that case, have all you want ;)

we are the world's biggest buyer of Cod Fish... mostly from Norway. We have 100 different ways of cooking cod.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
we are the world's biggest buyer of Cod Fish... mostly from Norway. We have 100 different ways of cooking cod.

werd, ive had those, pretty good and they cook it like no one else.