• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PLEASE READ - Consequence of my ignorance, paid the price, learned my lesson hard way

F

Freak

On april first I was admitted to a hospital due to a massive absess on my right glute. About 700 mls of puss was drained leaving a huge cavity, 5 cm deep with a few underminings, one 12 cm long one way, 9 cm another way. U could pretty much fit a fist inside my glute. The hole in the skin was about 3 cm in diameter through which all the **** came out and the dressing was shoved in.

Guys make sure you sanitize everything before you injectand do NOT reuse the needles, which is what I did and therefore got this infection. I used to get lumps here and there all the time after injections, I massaged the area, put hot/cold compress on it... and they always went away. Not this time though. This lump appeared and few days later I got a little feverish, my whole glute began to swell up, I could feel my pulse in it. Decided to check if there's any puss in there. Poked myself, aspirated and this brownish nasty smelling liquid quickly filled up all 5 mls. I kept on doing this the whole evening, pulled out about 100 mls... Next day te swelling subsided and I went to see my doctor. I told her about everything and she gave me some antibiotics and said it should go away ( mind that after I got all that puss out my glute looked much better so the doc wasn't all that concerned). I was skeptical though, if I already had so much puss in there wtf are antibiotics gonna do? Anyway I started taking them, next morning I woke up and my glute doubled in size and swelled up even more than before. The pain was so bad I could barely walk. I waited another day, it seemed that my glute had now tripled in size, it was just hanging, all the skin was red (cellulitis or skin infection) went all the way from my ass down to my right knee and almost reached my testicles. Called a cab, went to that same clinic, there was a different doc there, he was in shock when he saw what was happening down there, wrote a note stating how serious my condition is and that I need immediate attention and send me to a hospital. I spent the night laying there with IV constantly pumping morphine and antibiotics. I had a fever of 40. My wbc count was 40 as well. The surgeon arrived in the morning, she was shocked when she began slicing me, from the amount of puss that came out.. I spent just over a week on the hospital bed, with morphine and 4 or 5 different antibiotics being pumped inside me. Every day a nurse had to change the packing inside the wound and clean it... Even with ****loads of morphine the pain was unbelieveable. I was screaming every time the change was done, had a few blackouts from the pain, at the end of the procedure I was soaked in sweat. The doc said my recovery will last 2-3 months hopefully if everything goes well. I was lucky that I went to the hospital when I did, if I would've waited another day or 2 I would've gotten sepsis (blood infection), and as I mentioned the cellulitis almost got to my testicles and my joints and bone could've gotten infected, who knows what would've happened to me then...

After I got discharged I was brought back home, every day a community nurse paid me a visit to change the dressing. I had to grab some oxycodone from a buddy of mine to help me endure the pain. I also popped 50 mgs of dbols daily to speed up my recovery ( I was scared of doing anymore shots at the time) and it did help big time, after only a month the wound closed completely and right away I got back back to the gym. Been training for 3 weeks now. When I got out of the hospital I was weighing 175 lbs, now I'm 210 and going up.. Thank God for muscle memory. I hope you guys learn something from this and don't make the mistakes I did. I'll never reuse the same needles again and I always sanitize everything. Here are some pics of me that I took today. I'm currently running test cyp 500 mgs, eq 500 mgs, tri-tren 300 mgs and anavar 40 mgs - (daily)

spread-1.jpg

classic-1.jpg

chest-1.jpg

can see the scar on my side of my ass, still some dry skin that has yet to fall off...

tris-1.jpg

Last edited:
Scotty

Scotty

Re: PLEASE READ - Consequence of my ignorance, paid the price, learned my lesson hard

Holy sh!t, thats so hectic. All the best with a speedy recovery. Its a good warning for people tho

ironfreak

ironfreak

Re: PLEASE READ - Consequence of my ignorance, paid the price, learned my lesson hard

better be safe than sorry good post for awareness, hope you recover quick friend

ironfreak

ironfreak

you takin serious mass as well i can see that lying next to your bed

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

so I assume you were shot in the ass.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

nice front lat spread,your legs have grown a lot since the last time i saw your pics..i hope you recover fast its stupid tho to reuse needles

Cork

Cork

Holy **** man. Sorry to hear that happened. I hope you have a speedy recovery, and hopefully nothing like that happens again.

F

Freak

Thanks guys. Yes Natzo I got a cap in my ass. As for my progress, Mind that these pics were taken only after 3 weeks of training. Prior to that I was in bed, skinny and flat as a pancake weighing around 175. During the summer I'm planning to get to around 225, lean, like I am right now, so I'm talking about quality muscle and step on stage in november either as the heaviest lightheavy or a heavyweight. Last time I comepeted was 3 years ago, I was still a junior. I'm 24 now. Unfortunately after that last show 3 years ago I had some problems, life got in the way of my training. I still had the fire burning inside me, it never went out, but I just coulnd't be consistent. I would start training hard, would put on some size in a month and that lose it all again, so I was going back and forth, so I was pretty much at a standstill. Now I finally got my **** together. I secured myself financially, got an amazing source for my products, and mark my words in a few years you guys are gonna see me on a pro stage. That was my dream when I began training at 16. A lot of people told me that this will go away as you'll get older, you'll have more important things so don't be naive. Well, time passed, and I get more and more passionate for the sport of bodybuilding and the fire is still burning, even stronger than before. There's nothing else in life that I want more than to become a professional bodybuilder. It will happen, it's just a matter of time. As long as I don't do anything stupid and don't **** myself up. I'll keep posting my progress pics as I'm prepping for the november show.

Last edited:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

^^ Hell yeah, that's what I want to hear! Good luck!

PS: great frame tu put mass on!

F

Freak

you takin serious mass as well i can see that lying next to your bed

haha you're right

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

when you turn pro, I'll be able to see holly **** that's freak!

look at that bullet hole.

F

Freak

^^ It'll be my trademark

ironfreak

ironfreak

Hey Freak when you will turn pro, backstage when i will be tanning myself i will apply some extra tan on your ASS to hide that mark or our friends on board will forget about the **** that happened & new post will start Freak on Synthol (ha hah ha just kiddin bro) wish you luck for everythin