• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best footage of the year! - Levrone Feroce leg workout!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

Last edited by a moderator:
Cork

Cork

"No Jason Huh reps." hahahaha

Brutal workout, but isn't it kind of sad that BB squats are considered old school?

I've felt like that after prowler work. Where all you can do is hang on stuff and say "Oh ****."

Last edited:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well said .. Incredible! Thank you bro ..!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
"No Jason Huh reps." hahahaha

Brutal workout, but isn't it kind of sad that BB squats are considered old school?

I've felt like that after prowler work. Where all you can do is hang on stuff and say "Oh ****."

Squats are not old school, whta's old school is that mentality and type of training

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

great stuff, i remember talking to seth the monday after that, he could barely move his legs hurt so bad. but it sure lit a fire under him even though he was already making great progress by himself.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
great stuff, i remember talking to seth the monday after that, he could barely move his legs hurt so bad. but it sure lit a fire under him even though he was already making great progress by himself.

is he doing those 20 rep squats now in some leg workouts?

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

is he doing those 20 rep squats now in some leg workouts?

yea every once in a while, he wants be able to get to 315 for 4 sets of 20 and is pretty close to it. this video was just so brutal obviously cause he just finished training back with jay cutler and phil heath.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great vids! must be super motivating having a legend like Kevin spotting you! 20 rep squats are one of the most brutal exercises you can do.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i cant log in to MDs site to view the clips..
are they any wherre else?

d.capodiferro88

d.capodiferro88

same problem here.
it says: "video not found or access denied"

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I tried to retrieve my password and did that "token" thing three times, i did it right but still says invalid. wtf MD?.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I tried to retrieve my password and did that "token" thing three times, i did it right but still says invalid. wtf MD?.

yeah somethings not right with the MD website... for my account it accepts the password right because I am able to watch other videos and pics but these three just keep bringing back the credentials fields!!!