• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My preparation for the 2011 National Wabba Championship

H

hliasmarios

This is the championships that i took place and got the first place for the category of Masters 40+ and the 5th place in the overall.Tell me what do you think about the conditioning and any improvements that you may suggest.

Attachments

• DSC00093.jpg
    DSC00093.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 220
  • DSC00149.jpg
    DSC00149.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 273
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
champion condition man.

no doubt about the winner there..

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No offense to the other guys, but man you are in a class of your own. Your legs alone destroy 2nd and 3rd place.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is the championships that i took place and got the first place for the category of Masters 40+ and the 5th place in the overall.Tell me what do you think about the conditioning and any improvements that you may suggest.
You look fantastic, great great conditioning... I would love to hear how you got so dry for the show! If you have time please share your last 24 hours of prep... I am very interested in knowing how your dropped water... if you dont want to share that on public thread please post a message just to me because I would love to learn how you got so dry!

H

hliasmarios

thank you very much for all the good feedback that you gave me,the championship was in Sunday and i did not drink any water since saturday morning at 10 oclock and i drank a little bit on Sunday at 10 oclock at night when the championship finished.In the last three days i used aldactone 1 pill per day and i stopped all AAS 4 days earlier.Also i used through all my diet the book of Chris Aceto Championship Bodybuilding that helped me also in the last days of the diet and i recommend it.

H

hliasmarios

These are some new pictures in the day of the championship

Attachments

• DSC00064.jpg
    DSC00064.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 213
  • DSC00088.jpg
    DSC00088.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 210
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Striations in yout glutes, sick back... you were a country mile in front of the rest of the field.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thank you very much for all the good feedback that you gave me,the championship was in Sunday and i did not drink any water since saturday morning at 10 oclock and i drank a little bit on Sunday at 10 oclock at night when the championship finished.In the last three days i used aldactone 1 pill per day and i stopped all AAS 4 days earlier.Also i used through all my diet the book of Chris Aceto Championship Bodybuilding that helped me also in the last days of the diet and i recommend it.
Wow no water for 24+ hours, most people stop water Sat night! Thanks for sharing and once again congrats for such a good showing.