• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Manny Pacquiao and steroids

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Proof Pacquiao is on steroids"

This whole thread made me laugh. Ignorance at it's finest.

Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
So weird... i randomly googled "Manny Pacquiao before and after steroids" like 1 minutes before i saw this thread lol. Not that i beleive he is on steroids i just wanted to see what would pop up lol.

This is how i look at it. Boxers need to stay in there weight class.. so why eat more and lift weights to grow? Once a boxer wants to move up they would eat more and grow to the next class. So how is it so illogical that Manny has always had the potential to pack on lbs but didnt unless he stepped up a weight class. Sure theres a chance he couldve taken steroids but as someone who is fascinated with muscular developement, i beleive it is more then possible for someone to gain that kind of weight naturally after increasing his protein consumption, calorie consumption, and weightlifting.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"How can a guy in his mid 20's weigh 137 and then weigh 148 in his 30's?

A guy can't put on 11 lbs. in 5-6 years without the help of steroids! "

What a phucking ignorant loser!

I'm a huge fan of Manny and cant wait for him to kick ass of Cry-baby Flawd Mayweather!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
yeah, one guy was saying how he put on 4lbs of muscle in 4 years so he had to be on steroids LMAO whatta ****en joke. someone with good genes who introduces a weight training routine and high protein regimen can put on 4lbs of muscle in a couple of months.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ yes one definately can, piece of cake... and for someone who is one of the very top professional athletes whose lively hood is directly affected by watching/managing his weight that kind of a gain is NOTHING!

Maywheather VS Manny should have taken place many years ago... like Tyson vs Louis, they have wasted the best years of their Pro careers avoiding each other... SAD!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Yeah. We all know Pacman vs mayweather would be a ****ty fight nomatter who wins. Just because it will be a superfight doesnt mean Mayweather isnt gonna be evasive most or all of the fight. Im looking forward to this saturdays fight, Klitschko vs Haye although i dont think it will be a spectacle. i find the undercards have been better then most main events lately.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I guess you are right... the most frustrating part is when Phucking biased to bone bought up commentators start referring to Maywheathers tactics as "schooling' the other guy!

JasonNorin

JasonNorin

Probably not now where all eyes are on him and Floyd for his fight against the latter..

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Manny Pacquia
Manny pacquiao

S

superbobby

If you watch his workout videos and his massive workout diet, it would convince you that he's clean.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
F

Fozz

Doubtful. Just haters trying to bring him down. The guy eats, sleeps, and breathes boxing as well as training. It's perfectly plausible for him to be in that type of shape whether preparing for a bout or not.

R

rz3300

Banned
If there ever was a fighter that I was going to believe is clean, I think that it would be Pacquiao, but that is probably just because of his social standing and the fact that by all accounts he is a good man. I do know that he is a politician of sorts in the Phillippines, which is pretty cool. That said, though, these days I really do not believe any of them when they claim to be clean. If there are advantages to be had, I think that people will take them.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This may be an old thread but I cannot rest seeing a false allegation on Manny Pacquiao. The Filipino champ is a natural fighter, reason why he had won championship belts in 8 weight divisions. Using steroids would have ruined his body by now but Pacquiao is still fighting. In fact, he is aiming to fight Crawford, the welterweight champion. By the way, Manny Pacquiao is a senator now and maybe he will become president in the future.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This may be an old thread but I cannot rest seeing a false allegation on Manny Pacquiao. The Filipino champ is a natural fighter, reason why he had won championship belts in 8 weight divisions. Using steroids would have ruined his body by now but Pacquiao is still fighting. In fact, he is aiming to fight Crawford, the welterweight champion. By the way, Manny Pacquiao is a senator now and maybe he will become president in the future.
Yeah and his fighting career is over now most likely.

I hate when people are elected to government due to fame only.