• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2011 NPC USA's

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Although this seems to his best showing yet, sadly it looks like Steve Kuclo might have to wait a little longer yet to get his Pro card :( Juan IMHO looks better but we'll see

Attachments

• USA 164421.jpg
    USA 164421.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 322
  • USA 164423.jpg
    USA 164423.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: USA 2011

Whaattthaaa ... I cant upload the pics right !!! :(

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

And he finally did it. I agree though, when I saw the first pics on stage I thought Juan had him in some poses, but glad he won it after all.

Steve Kuclo wins overall

July 30, 2011

FLEXONLINE.COM

Promoter Jon Lindsay's 2011 NPC USA Bodybuilding, Figure, Bikini and Men's & Women's Physique Championships, with 691 total competitors, was the single biggest contest in the history of the sport. By the end of the mega two-day event, twenty-four pro cards were awarded in front of the capacity crowd at Artemus W. Ham Concert Hall at UNLV.

In men's bodybuilding, super-heavy Steve Kuclo brought his best-ever condition, which, combined with his size, proved to be too much for the rest of the competition as he walked off with the coveted overall title. Super-heavy runner-up Juan Morel, up fifteen pounds from last year, shows great promise and should be a pro card favorite at the North Americans this September 2-3.

Heavyweight Jonathan DeLarosa added more mass to muscle his way to the top of his class to earn the second pro card and gave Kuclo a run for his money for the overall. Light-heavy Tamer "Razor" El Guindy and middleweight Luis Santa had the shape and condition to take their respective classes and earn the remaining two pro cards.

Overall titles went to Wendy Fortino in figure, Talla Terese in bikini, Robyn Mentgen in female bodybuilding and Deniz Duygulu in men's physique and Sheilahe Brown in women's physique. The physique divisions had a tremendous turnout with a high level of competition and will surely grow even bigger in the near-future.

164115.jpg

164120.jpg

164161.jpg

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

Kuclo won but Juan has made awesome improvements and actually beats Steve from the back with less 20 pounds on his frame.

next card is for Juan.

DSC_8872_PFJKYKLKXC-1.jpg

DSC_8875_HKAQVUMCSA-1.jpg

DSC_8876_HUZHLVCYXU-1.jpg

DSC_8878_TVBDAOKFXG-1.jpg

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Kuclo was a little bit soft...

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Many congrats to Steve and very vey well done to Juan.
Juan has a such a nice flow to his physique; his back double-bicep looked so much like Phil Heaths... only phil took a couple of years of his Pro career to get theire while Juan is already there!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

Juan is gonna be a beast although i dont think he will have the greatest seperation.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP