• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2011 North American Pics and Vids!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

JEB_0269wtmk_ORFXGFCLQCJPG-1.jpg

JEB_0272wtmk_TRLXUZWEAYJPG-1.jpg

JEB_0273wtmk_YLMPRRFOFLJPG-1.jpg

JEB_0275wtmk_PILXVWPJXJJPG-1.jpg

JEB_0276wtmk_PDMRAFCDPUJPG-1.jpg

JEB_0277wtmk_CDKOEORPDEJPG-1.jpg

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2011 North American Finals!!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2011 North American Finals!!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rx Version Finals!!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Thanks COACH!

no one hit excellent conditioning yesterday at prejudging, but Juan was the best and deserved the win! he'll be an excellent IFBB pro.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Re: Rx Version Finals!!

And congrats to Sean Allen what a great package he brought! his best ever! and finally he is a pro.

Let's see if he can make it in time to compete in Tijuana!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Congrats to Juan Morel for his overall win and pro card! He definitely looked the best in that line up, with a great combination of size, shape and lines. His FDB pose is amazing. All he needs to improve for his pro debut imo, is arms, and maybe bit of overall size on his legs, especially quads. Back and chest are already at a pro level.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Cork

Cork

Wow, BSA is a terrible poser. I don't see how he won overall. His upper body overpowers his lower, not to mention he was so watery and lacked the condition that the others did.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really like Juan BUT IMHO, he did not look as good as his last showing... Keith on the other hand looked at his best and I felt he beat Juan on most poses... I feel sorry (for once) for Keith not to have won the show and more importantly the Pro card!!!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I felt that Juan Morel deserved the win. Juan is one of those guys that isn't huge, but has future Olympia potential. Juan looked kinda small standing side by side with Keith, but once again Keith's structure is not pro material. This may sound harsh, but if I was Keith I would stop trying to go pro. Ok, so let's say one of these shows everyone comes in off and he finally gets his pro card. Now what? He's not going to be successful at pro shows, so what's really the point? I don't get it.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I felt that Juan Morel deserved the win. Juan is one of those guys that isn't huge, but has future Olympia potential. Juan looked kinda small standing side by side with Keith, but once again Keith's structure is not pro material. This may sound harsh, but if I was Keith I would stop trying to go pro. Ok, so let's say one of these shows everyone comes in off and he finally gets his pro card. Now what? He's not going to be successful at pro shows, so what's really the point? I don't get it.

That is exactly what ive been saying. What comes after he gets his pro card? he spends a ton of money for prep jut to get his ass handed to him by pro's? I would not have complained if Dan Decker placed ahead of Keith. Juan morel has put on a steady 10+ lbs a year. He only weighs around 235ish, if he keeps it up he can beat many pros by the time he gets up to 250-260, on that frame and joints he will look crazy.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
It appears that juan Morel was in prison for manslaughter in 2nd degree..... he was released in 2007 on a parole.

that means :

A person is guilty of manslaughter in the second degree when, with criminal negligence, he causes the death of another person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It didn't seem like the judges gave Ken Jackson a chance against Juan Morel. They were running through the overall comparisons really quick, they had to of made up their mind on the winner already. Seems unfair to Ken, from what I saw it was pretty close.

^That's interesting Natzo

P

power

WOW, this info will ruin his chances of being a succesful pro, who the hell would want to sponsor him.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
It didn't seem like the judges gave Ken Jackson a chance against Juan Morel. They were running through the overall comparisons really quick, they had to of made up their mind on the winner already. Seems unfair to Ken, from what I saw it was pretty close.

^That's interesting Natzo

Yeah Ken jackson look very very good! he reminds me of a young Phil Heath. he is a pro now too so after all its all good.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
WOW, this info will ruin his chances of being a succesful pro, who the hell would want to sponsor him.

I dont think so...

what I've read over at MD was that was a terrible accident, he was wrestling with a friend and Piledrived him (HHH style) and it went the wrong way...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ Schmoe wrestling went wrong.