• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

mayweather vs ortiz

ddragaon

ddragaon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mayweather vs ortiz

The undefeated six-time world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. faces WBC welterweight champion Victor Ortiz on September 17 at The MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Mayweather (41-0, 25 KOs) last fight was a unanimous decision over Shane Mosley on May 1.

Ortiz (29-2-2, 22 KOs) has a 6 bout win streak, in his last fight he defeated Andre Berto to claim the WBC crown.

Who do you guys think will win?

I got Maywether!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
....I got Maywether!

...and hes got US judges!!!

I wish Ortiz wins though!

I cant hardly wait for Maywether vs Manny Pacquiao ... everything else is a side show!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Ortiz has more power and tenacity but idk if thats enough for Mayweathers deffensive skill. I think mayweather will win although Ortiz is very capable of hurting him if he lands his punches. The undercard with Canelo Alvarez should be good too.

darksidefitness

darksidefitness

I think that Mayweather is going to win, however, my heart is with Ortiz. Best of the LUCK!!!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mayweather hands down

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mayweather.... what piece of cheating ****

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
What? he didnt cheat, Victor is the one who cheated multiple times.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He appologized for the head butt and he was clearly walking away after touching gloves... common!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Its not cheating. Its unsportsmalike but it was fair. Keep in mind victor abused the use of his head 3 times during the 3rd round and a few times in previous rounds. Both victor and mayweather are lame but mayweathers skill was too much for victor. Both very dishonorable fighters and one very confused ref.