• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay's real waist on stage (this one is for pakiman)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Sadly some of you can't see or understand when a pic is ps'd, for example Jay's waist was wide for his entire career and then suddenly it shrinks down to Dexter's size, I mean really??!! :icon_rolleyes:, or when the angles make some bb'er look incredible, with crazy proportions, again in this case, like Jay's waist.

ps'd pic and the ones from madmax6 from MD:

6149378306_fb4d43e02a_z-1.jpg

2ikzfc6-1.jpg

some examples (sry guys, I have nothing against you 2, but these kind of biased/stupid comments over and over again are freaking annoying)

ps. <3

Anyways the "fridge" is looking great with his not too big asymmetrical legs!

What the **** did Jay did to his midsection? It looks better than ever... come on, keep competing, man!

Jay did advanced courses in Photoshop and hypnosis... and now he is able to photoshop himself in real time and cast that image in the minds of people all over!

and my reply

There's something wrong with that Jay pic. His waist NEVER looked that good, in a V shape and that small, not even 10 years ago. It's the angle, you'll see his REAL waist on stage. 1 more day.

Other than that he looks great.

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Reality:

_PB11385wtmk_TMNRJUESDRJPG-1.jpg

anyways, there are far worse examples on md, rxm, bb.com when it comes to believing everything they see. I mean there were so many full retards that I can't believe it can be possible..

This caption was and still is perfect for those like you :icon_mrgreen:

K9pyH-1.jpg

fridgers gonna fridge lol

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Also about Jay's asymmetry, he has it since 2005 or so, and will always have it. No need to argue every year that they don't look asymmetrical anymore lol.

Not to mention his bad left bicep now, huge disappointment from Jay, HUGE.

1236527119496-1.jpg

However his waist looked tighter than last year, I give him that, and condition wise he's better as well, only that fuking left arm man.... why??

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
thanks TKD - you speak the truth... that pics couldn't be real... it's a whole new midsection.

PHIL IS GOING TO WIN!!! just as I predicted!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You were right... FU!.
Roger Federer , Michael Schumacher, Valentino Rossi, my cricket team and now Jay... its been a bad bad year for people I support and root for in sports

I hope Manny vs Maywheather doesnt happen this year because I would jinx Manny!... I can (gladly) take Phil beating Jay but wont be able handle Maywheather beating Manny!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Roger Federer , Michael Schumacher, Valentino Rossi, my cricket team and now Jay... its been a bad bad year for people I support and root for in sports

lolol! except Jay I was rooting for the same guys haha. Well actually Vettel is my fav now. And man, does he dominate the season so far LOL!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This doesnt hurt as much because I am happy with Phil representing our sport as its champion... he carries himself as a champion and human being both with grace! Anyone could try and put Phil on a spot and (just like it was the case with Jay) we know he wont embarrass the sport of BBing and its fans!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Nadal, Vitoria FC , Phil..... thats it.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You were right but I'm not a magician, I judged by the pics. Jay looked amazing in that gym shot. If it's photoshopped it's not my fault!

PS: it's paki's.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ You don't have to be a magician to tell a photo is ps'd or it's simply the angles LOL! Just using your brain.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
you dont need to be a magician when Jay has a midsection and abs he never had.

oldez

oldez

It's not the first time Jay has been "the victim" of photoshop. Sure a skilled photographer can do a lot with camera angles, lighting and lenses, but the truth is that his waist does not magically disappear.

attachmentphpattachmentid3715803d1316243-1.jpg

jay_cutler-1.jpg

JayCutlerMrOlympia2009wwwMusclebaseBlogs-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ word, then again if he would look like that, his waist that is, he'd be sick!

oldez

oldez

^^ word, then again if he would look like that, his waist that is, he'd be sick!

Well he would have been sick. I think Jay's time has passed. His skin is getting looser and thicker every year. His asymmetries are not getting any better. For me a wide back and one good quad are no enough when there are more complete guys on stage.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^ you are all right... can you just stop rubbing it in now, PLEASE!
Mods please close this effen thread:biggrin: