• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath: 2011 vs 2010 Mr Olympia

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I know, I know, scalling isn't perfect. It's the best and fastest I could do.

2mocwm9-1.jpg

11uzzgl-1.jpg

34pb0jk-1.jpg

9axris-1.jpg

2czvpcn-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
great improvement from the back - and that might win him the O.

More dense, bigger, perfect condition, crisp - BETTER!

thanks Daniel!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
great improvement from the back - and that might win him the O.

More dense, bigger, perfect condition, crisp - BETTER!

thanks Daniel!

Agreed. Everything looks better this year: smaller waist, last year looked a bit bloated in some pics, this year not, @ 5 lbs bigger than last year (like he said in some interviews, and it shows in the back especially!), much better condition, harder, drier, improved hams, better posing for front lat spread, rear lat spread, FDB, MM etc, quads look bigger, back wider and thicker and so on.

Big improvements if u ask me, and it shows next to Jay and the rest. And if he wins (which he should), it's gonna be awesome!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
This must be mvsf1's reaction to all the Phil should win, he's better than Jay, bla bla bla..

:icon_mrgreen:

oldez

oldez

Thanks tkD. He has improved everywhere, but for me the development of his delts is the most striking. His posing has also improved. In some shots his quads looked almost as big as Jays. Too bad Phil does not yet have the muscle maturity to have cuts like Jay.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Guys, I could buy your "Phil is better today than Jay", I disagree but it's ok to me. BUT: judging by the pics you uploaded, I can't see THA HUGE difference between 2010 and 2011 Phil Heath. In fact, he's 99% the same. And that's not good or bad, he could win tonight with the same package as 2010, because Jay's not as good as one year ago, but all that "Phil made insane improvements" is just bull****.

oldez

oldez

Guys, I could buy your "Phil is better today than Jay", I disagree but it's ok to me. BUT: judging by the pics you uploaded, I can't see THA HUGE difference between 2010 and 2011 Phil Heath. In fact, he's 99% the same. And that's not good or bad, he could win tonight with the same package as 2010, because Jay's not as good as one year ago, but all that "Phil made insane improvements" is just bull****.

I have heard they can do amazing things with Lasik surgery.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Phil came in dryer and lighter than last year, that's why he looks bigger, obviously a Pro will hype his weight especially a light superheavy like him, for show purpose. 10' AND 11' are the same package, just a bit dryer, but the back is the same he just hit the rls differently in the 11' pic, he's pushing his back muscles more outside to enhance the separation, that's it. Phil won as best man in the roster, but not on a 100% Cutler, or Kai, which proved more than once they can beat beat him so...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This year Phil was crisper and with a thicker/denser back... and when he stood next to a Jay Cutler that was bloated and dazed at pre-judging, he blew him away so far behind it was impossible for Jay to catchup no matter what he had done at the finals!

atomic strenght

atomic strenght

i won't say huge improvements but yes noticeable improvements in the back and delts and even the biceps and the legs.if you can't see it then take a look again.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
a few others, not mine this time, credits to flangmasterj from bb.com

ziKfe-1.jpg

7J4gy-1.jpg

bHoFf-1.jpg

tjTed-1.jpg

TjH5x-1.jpg

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Back shot difference is astonishing!

he won it from the back.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
He was fuller last year but this year he was a lil bigger, harder and maybe has more muscle maturity.

Most bodybuilders' fullness peaks at a young age and they then get a tad flatter and more dense. Phil isnt so much big as he is full, it will be interesting how he will look 7ish years from now.