• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Special stage top6 Guess - Sheru Classic

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Here it goes this will be the first of the two special stages we're having with effects on the 2012 season.

Special stage rules

- PhilHeath Bonus : the winner holds this bonus and may use it whenever he wants in the 2012 season, except in the O stage.. The PhilHeath Bonus gives you the right to automatically score 22 points without making any prediction. Once you cash it you loose it.

ex. Coach cashes the Phil Heath Bonus in the Flex pro show stage, wich means he does not need to make any guess and his score in that stage is 22. points.

- only the person who achieves the most points IN A SPECIAL STAGE will gain the PhilHeath Bonus.
- the rules are identical to past stages - but the scores dont go to any ranking only the person who has the most points will gain access to the PhilHeath Bonus
- this means that a max of two people will hold the bonus.
- in case of tie the winner is the one that posted first.
- if one membr wins both special stages the PhilHeath Bonus will be 25 pts.
- You cant use it after I close the stage, and you cant use it after knowing the scores of your prediction. The bonus replaces your need to predict in that stage.

NOW THAT YOU KNOW THE RULES! LET'S GUESS!

2011sheruclassic_competitorlist1-1.gif

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
my top 6

Phil
Kai
Jay
Wolf
Vic
Toney

Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
The Phil Heath bonus sounds like a good idea, I like it! Glad that we're doing these 2 shows, awesome! Good job Diogo.

btw you should all wait for the final list, instead of editing and editing again. Kai is doing the show.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
1 Phil
2 Kai
3 Jay
4 Victor
5 Wolf
6 Freeman

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good idea Natzo... here are my top 6... more like my wish list but hey!
1- Jay
2- Phil
3- Wolf
4- Kai
5- Victor
6- Touri

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My Places!!

1.Phil
2.Jay
3.Wolf
4.Kai
5.Victor
6.Freeman

Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I predict kai will bring this conditioining

_PB10398JPG-1.jpg

And if he brings the fullness of the Olympia, he can beat jay.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
If someone wins both of these 2 bonus stages with the highest score, does he have 2 ph bonuses to use the next season? And how can we use them next year? For example if I get for the Flex Pro only 15 points, can I "cancel" them and use one of the PH bonus? I guess you can't use both the bonus and the stage points for a show?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
If someone wins both of these 2 bonus stages with the highest score, does he have 2 ph bonuses to use the next season? And how can we use them next year? For example if I get for the Flex Pro only 15 points, can I "cancel" them and use one of the PH bonus? I guess you can't use both the bonus and the stage points for a show?

if the same person win both shows he will have only one - but it turns to 25 pts

you have to use it like your prediction and before I close the stage, once its close you cant use it and once you get points you cant use it. Your prediction for that stage is : Natzo I cash in the PhilHeath Bonus. And in that stage you'll score 22 pts. (or 25pts)

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
btw you should all wait for the final list, instead of editing and editing again. Kai is doing the show.

dont forget about the tie break.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ oh the tie break I got it. But for the next stages, I'd say let's post our predictions, 24 hours before closing time, so the final lists are already released. It will look much better than editing over editing imo.

if the same person win both shows he will have only one - but it turns to 25 pts

you have to use it like your prediction and before I close the stage, once its close you cant use it and once you get points you cant use it. Your prediction for that stage is : Natzo I cash in the PhilHeath Bonus. And in that stage you'll score 22 pts. (or 25pts)

Ahh gotcha!

Alrighty then:

1. Phil Heath
2. Jay Cutler
3. Kai Greene
4. Dennis Wolf
5. Victor Martinez
6. Toney Freeman

oldez

oldez

1. Phil Heath
2. Kai Greene
3. Jay Cutler
4. Dennis Wolf
5. Victor Martinez
6. Toney Freeman

oldez

oldez

I predict kai will bring this conditioining

_PB10398JPG-1.jpg

And if he brings the fullness of the Olympia, he can beat jay.
Those hamstrings are sick.... sick sick sick.

edit. not to mention lats, calves and glutes.

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
BUMP

THIS WILL CLOSE TODAY

raggamuffini

raggamuffini

Phil
Kai
Jay
Wolf
Vic
Toney

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
CLOSED!

GOOD LUCK GUYS!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
DAMN after seeing those pics of jay i was gonna change my predictions LMAO too late.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
DAMN after seeing those pics of jay i was gonna change my predictions LMAO too late.

it is too late - I check the time of editing everytime.

that means Coach prediction is out.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LMAO ouch!

I wasnt gonna edit it though i would just post my new prediction but i noticed it was too late.