• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dianabol, before or after the cardio fasting

JOSSR81

JOSSR81

Good boys, I have a doubt, my near the cycle, metere dianabol, distributed in two times of 20mg each one.

I am going to do cardio 3 days per week fasting alredor of 45 minutes.
For the matter of retention and to rise a bit cleanly.

The question is that in the days that I do cardio fasting, if the first dose of dianabol 20mg, I have to take it before the cardio fasting or despues, to 15 minutes before the breakfast.

Thank you.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The whole notion of dball for cardio is totally messed up to beging with but since you must have already bought them you are going to try them regardless of what I say... dianabol has very short half life (3 to 4 hours) but that half life is still too long to tag in any way or form with a cardio session... and cardio session done three days a week, at that too!!!
You will do heaps better with a couple of cups of coffee and a half scoop of protein upon waking and then doing your cardio... waiting an hour or so after your cardio session and getting your first proper meal! Cardio and dball... thats crazy notion!

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats this? spanglish? lol