• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor vs Phil - virtual face off

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Victor vs Phil - virtual face off

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Fire at will.

We all know Phil was the winner hands off ( maybe msvf1 doesnt), I mean Phil's condition is far superior.

but can Vic pull it off ar least como closer to Phil and give him a run for his money?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Vic looks soft as hell compared to Phil. No contest at all. It's like Vic is 8 weeks out lol.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can not compare apples and oranges!
Well in the World of kai .. Of course you do!

But .. But if Victor is a little better after his injury!
It is not indicated they will be in the top 3 to beat Phil!
The comparison should be with Branch
!
Or not?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
You can not compare apples and oranges!
Well in the World of kai .. Of course you do!

But .. But if Victor is a little better after his injury!
It is not indicated they will be in the top 3 to beat Phil!
The comparison should be with Branch
!
Or not?

First of all great joke. lol

Branch??? why Branch??? he would have been 6th or 7th i this years O..

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
vic looks 8 weeks out? I wouldn't go near that far.

lol, Phil's crab makes Vic's crab look like garbage.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Phils conditioning and fullness combo is leagues ahead of vics. We shouldve had Victors pics from the ASC Europe.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If we are just comparing based on these pics then off course Phil wins hands down...
but if we are discussing chances of Victor beating Phil... he has the best chance of of the current lot of BBers. Victor has to do what he has struggled to do most of his career and Phil has achieved every time hes stepped on stage... even when he was ill __ and that is showing up in top notch condition.
If by some miracle Victor came in just as sharp and hard as Phil, then he will beat him in the front and back lat spread, side-chest shot... the side-tricep will be a tie IMHO... meaning Phil be winning in both of the double-bisep shots, abs shot and most muscular! 3 Poses to Phil, 3 to Victor and one is a tie :biggrib: but and thats as big a but as Kais butt __ like I said Phil has always shown up in condition even in illness while Victor as almost always struggled!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think it's hilarious you guys think Victor has a better chance at beating Phil than Jay Cutler or Kai Greene.

Even the writers of FLEX magazine had 4th place listed as the "best possible placing" for Victor at this year's Olympia. Meanwhile, Cutler and Green were listed as possible 1st places.

Either way, bodybuilding is going to be rather boring the next 6-7 years. Because it's highly unlikely anyone will come close to Phil at this point. He's now at a whole nother level.

Last edited:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I think it's hilarious you guys think Victor has a better chance at beating Phil than Jay Cutler or Kai Greene.

Even the writers of FLEX magazine had 4th place listed as the "best possible placing" for Victor at this year's Olympia. Meanwhile, Cutler and Green were listed as possible 1st places.

Either way, bodybuilding is going to be rather boring the next 6-7 years. Because it's highly unlikely anyone will come close to Phil at this point. He's now at a whole nother level.

so you're saying that the probability of Phil winning 7 to 8 Sandows is pretty high?

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fire at will.

We all know Phil was the winner hands off ( maybe msvf1 doesnt), I mean Phil's condition is far superior.

but can Vic pull it off ar least como closer to Phil and give him a run for his money?

Victor would have to buy a shotgun
And kill Jay, Kai

Vic looks soft as hell compared to Phil. No contest at all. It's like Vic is 8 weeks out lol.

...x2

How's msvf1?

Phil look better than Vic, harder and slightly bigger. Vic's hams beat Phil's.

.. No way bro! .. One of the best parts of phil are these!

First of all great joke. lol

Branch??? why Branch??? he would have been 6th or 7th i this years O..

Dude, I do not like Branch!
Bro, but must be taken out of the possibilities!
Although for my taste would be after Wolf, Dexter!

vic looks 8 weeks out? I wouldn't go near that far.

lol, Phil's crab makes Vic's crab look like garbage.

...lololol ..Cool

If we are just comparing based on these pics then off course Phil wins hands down...
but if we are discussing chances of Victor beating Phil... he has the best chance of of the current lot of BBers. Victor has to do what he has struggled to do most of his career and Phil has achieved every time hes stepped on stage... even when he was ill __ and that is showing up in top notch condition.
If by some miracle Victor came in just as sharp and hard as Phil, then he will beat him in the front and back lat spread, side-chest shot... the side-tricep will be a tie IMHO... meaning Phil be winning in both of the double-bisep shots, abs shot and most muscular! 3 Poses to Phil, 3 to Victor and one is a tie :biggrib: but and thats as big a but as Kais butt __ like I said Phil has always shown up in condition even in illness while Victor as almost always struggled!

..You always have much reason Paki!

..x 2 In the same Bus!

so you're saying that the probability of Phil winning 7 to 8 Sandows is pretty high?

..I say yes!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I think kai at 100% has a very real chance of beating Phil but sadly i dont think we will ever see Kai at 100%.

I dont think phil has it in the bag for 7ish more years. Think about Lionel Beyeke, Steve Kuclo, Evan Centopani, Cedric McMillan in 5 years let alone 7. Before then phil will either be stagnant and consistent or be filled out by then. These guys I listed all have tremendous frames and they are all very complete except for Evan. Although these guys may be a threat in the future, they probably wont match phils complete conditioning, the combo he has with low fat, dry, and abnormally full is an unbeleivable combo.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes. Although it's impossible to predict the future, because you never know what could happen. We'll see if he stays injury-free.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is it me or does Vic legs have more separation from the side?

Mike33

Mike33

Nobody is counting on Dennis Wolf? ;) Is it only me that belive he can be the best in a few years?

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Vic look more separated the only thing Phil has is more deep in his hamstring cut dont get me wrong im a Phil fan all the way:icon_surprised:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike33

Mike33

Two outstanding bodybuilders, I'm happy that I'm not a judge =)