• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Portuguese Ricardo Correia - prep UK Nationals!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Portugal prodigy Ricardo Correia!

11ukbc_ricardo_rot-1.jpg

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/contests/11-uk-british-championships/3686--ricardo-correia-preps-for-the-uk-british-championships-with-interview-by-giles-thomas.html

Last edited:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is alright nothing too special... has very high lats.
What kind of a pathetic trainer he has who doesnt know how much hes weighing? Again cant leave without saying a bad word or two about Mr Giles and his bloody intruptions... MD will do themselves a favor by getting rid of this guy IMHO!

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Actually think Giles does a great work.

back on topic Ricardo started training a few years ago and he has accomplished so much, you cant deny he has crazy muscle bellies.

here are some pics of him from the Portuguese Nationals last year

RicardoCorreia4.jpg

RicardoCorreia3.jpg

RicardoCorreia1.jpg

RicardoCorreia2.jpg

RicardoCorreia5.jpg

fotos_inside.asp

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont get it... the other guy sounded non-brit and now Ricardo too is from Portugal... how does that work... who can participate in UK Championship? I would have thought only Brits!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I dont get it... the other guy sounded non-brit and now Ricardo too is from Portugal... how does that work... who can participate in UK Championship? I would have thought only Brits!

I guess if you're a resident you can do it.. but I dont know if Ricardo has his double nationality yet... he says he's been working in the Uk for 6 six years.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
couple pics from pre judging.

87681460-1.jpg

IMG_7311_WXCKWABBUDJPG-1.jpg

IMG_7319_UYJCOULSUMJPG-1.jpg

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A little watery, but bigger than in his last showing.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
A little watery, but bigger than in his last showing.

lights suck too..

he came in third in his class. Really happy to see a fellow portuguese BB do well internationally.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he was bigger than in the pictures posted last yet as sharp as he was in those.... I too think its the lights that made it look like he was softer... I am also impressed by the improvement in his pecs... good job!