• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dorian German GP - Awesomeness!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Nothings PSed there but still one of the most awesome things you'll ever see... how about those bloody calves... freakin hell!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^

yes he does easily...

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can we please talk about his calves... hehehe
so many times we hear "slabs of muscle" as an expression tossed around freely... but truth be told no one really fits that description BUT Dorian Yates!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Such a shame about his arms, other than that he looked great. That detail in his back poses is insane.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The difference between Dorian Yates and bodybuilders of today is that while todays guys get larger they loose muscle detail because of added size... Dorian Yates while he was as big as these guys did not lose muscle detail... his legs and back are prime examples of being extremely big and extremely detailed at the same time!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
... This Dorian could beat 2010 Jay Cutler. I'm not blind either.

Look what he did there hahaha. Like Jay 2009, 06, 05, 01 would have beat Dorian lol.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Come on guys, give me a break. 96 Dorian Yates would be toe to toe with 1999 Ronnie Coleman, and that's a huge statement. Yes, he WAS BETTER than Jay Cutler, if we forget about 2009 Jay Cutler.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
WTF???

are you guys high???

I would expect this from mvsf1 but from Paki... lol How can Jay Cutlet 2009 beat Dorian Yates?

I wont put 1996 in here because of the torn bicep. But 1993 is enough for Jay Cutler.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know he was harder and more detailed but thats because of uniqueness of his physique but standing side by side I still think Jay Cutler 2009 would have won.... and set the record state Dorian Yates is my all time favorite bodybuilder! But I still think Jay Cutler 2009 would beat Dorian Yates of 1994!

atomic strenght

atomic strenght

the german gp version of Dorian Yates beats 2009 jay Cutler hands down.dorian yates makes jay cutler look off even at his best conditioning and he's definitely beating him in the legs muscle maturity department.i said it in the other thread nineties bodybuilders brings that kind of conditioning, flowing physique,which nowadays bodybuilders lack definitely.they even got them beat in the size game.
im not a fan of dorian yate's physique but i must give credit when it's due.

Last edited:
FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
... This Dorian could beat 2010 Jay Cutler. I'm not blind either.

As well as Nasser and Kevin and Ronnie from that show...

For those of you that try to imagine how Jay Cutler would look next to Dorian Yates, keep in mind that Dorian Yates is taller...you can make the rest of the comparison(size,quality,conditioning,etc...)

CombBoy

CombBoy

Awesome size. Tip-top conditioning. Hard, dense muscle. A legend, and also my all-time favourite bodybuilder. Go The Shadow!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like the posing routine with the telephone operator calling out poses. That's pretty awesome.