• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Human grade test E real or fake?

Bhana

Bhana

Just got some new human grade test E in. I've been comparing to other pictures of the exact same test and I've noticed that other amps have an 8 digit batch number however on my amps the batch number seems to be only 5 digits long. The white ink is pretty much impossible to scratch off however the blank ink does come off. On the other hand everything else seems completely legit.

Input will be appreciated.

Leicester 20111112 00572

Leicester 20111112 00573

Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those are legit... as in the real thing!

Bhana

Bhana

Lol yeah ended up pinning it yesterday and no pip today whatsoever. Meant to be the cream of the crop hence the reason I was more scepticle about it being legit.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I could read the text and I know where its from... no "basement factory" would have enough money to get printing machine that prints directly on an ampule... the legit official price is like USD 1.2 meaning no one would be able to beat the legal price while manufacturing it in their basement... and buying it off the streets is easier than buying a cup of coffee there! Sooo there is no reason for anyone to make that in their basement!
Soooooo you got the the real thing, enjoy!

Bhana

Bhana

Hah thanks, my grandmas pakistani so I'll get her to bring me some home next time shes there :xmaskekegay:

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hhahaha she will probably tell on you at the airport!

blergs

blergs

They look good to me too!