• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Is Jay going for the Arnold??

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I'm guessing he is going for the arnold.

1. he would tie Flex wheeler with four wins (record)
2. he qould match his 4 Olympias with 4 Arnolds, no one has ever done that. (record)
3. He once said he wanted to match the O titles with the Arnolds.
4. he knows it will be very difficult to stop Phil at the O.

he looks pretty lean at this time of the year when usually he takes some time off.

new vid:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
5. I think he wants to have a baby with his wife, so he's coming a bit off the cell tech.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Really?

Yeah, it would be nice watching Jay on another important stage for the first time since 2004 (I think).

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think so, because he mentioned in a recent interview with Shawn Ray on MD radio that he never will do the Arnold again.

Something like that, I can't remember exactly. But you never know he may surprise us all.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
5. I think he wants to have a baby with his wife, so he's coming a bit off the cell tech.

LMAO

... well i hope he retires soon. Make way for the up and coming guys.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ lol it wasn't meant to be a joke. Those were the rumours on other boards, and I think he said some time ago in some interviews that he and his wife want to have a baby.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he should retire too. In the past 10 years he has lost only to three guys... I would hate for him to have a fourth guy added to that list ESPECIALLY if that fourth guy is Kai Greene!
He has done more than enough in/for the sport of BBing... making babies sounds like a worthwhile plan!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Make some white babys Jay!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
changed it again :p

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One thing is for sure, he still looks AMAZING. Don't forget guys, he lost to an unbelievable Phil Heath, Jay could be still winning important shows, he's not another "Ronnie 2006".

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL i experienced a similar phenomena with my weight. I have not lifted in over a year, at least, and i still weight 220lbs and have muscle that i do not think is leaving any time soon. It is interesting.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is not about age, it's about phsique. Jay's 2011 is probably 90% of Jay's all time best. Ronnie's 2006 is 65-75% of Ronnie's all time best.

Yeah but is age that affect on physique quality like injuries frecuency or just plain simple getting old

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL i experienced a similar phenomena with my weight. I have not lifted in over a year, at least, and i still weight 220lbs and have muscle that i do not think is leaving any time soon. It is interesting.

You are on 300 grams of BCAAs a day. You cheater xD

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont think he'll do the arnold because he said in a recent video that he's going to have surgery on his left biceps in december.

umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is not about age, it's about phsique. Jay's 2011 is probably 90% of Jay's all time best. Ronnie's 2006 is 65-75% of Ronnie's all time best.

absolutely yes