• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dumbest thing i've seen in a while..

fdelval

fdelval

when it couldn't get more dumb, suddenly, a little boy appears in the way of our hero.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No wonder there are gym all around world that dont want BBers in!!!
I honestly though that you meant him doing lunges with that weight...and it would have qualified for dumbest thing ever too... but then there was a kid who almost ran in front of that asshole!!!!! These guys deserve to be thrown out of the gym! WTF!!!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL. Here is another good one.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Some people are out to kill themselves lol

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha, so much fail going on in here. those kids in the second vid were annoyingly stupid. my brother is about the same age, and i'm glad i'm teaching him how to lift properly.

"lets go black man!" lol.

Last edited:
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
in related videos on the second vid:

wtf.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
haha, so much fail going on in here. those kids in the second vid were annoyingly stupid. my brother is about the same age, and i'm glad i'm teaching him how to lift properly.

"lets go black man!" lol.

sick thing is they probably have that equipement in their highschool....

I just had a football field and a trampolin.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
sick thing is they probably have that equipement in their highschool....

I just had a football field and a trampolin.
My high school weight room was fucking great. It's pretty much where I fell in love with lifting.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
My high school weight room was fucking great. It's pretty much where I fell in love with lifting.

**** you guys over there... I wish i had that kind of equipment in my gym, I would not even mention my highschool.

ps: now that I remember we had a room were there was some rusty Oly bars and plates, from the time they did Olympic weightlifting in there. but that **** was abandonned.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Same here, I had rusty dumbbells, rusty power racks, and rusty benches. The only other piece of equipment that we really had were a cable pull down that was broken half the time. I never wore shoes, blasting heavy metal.... ah how I wish I used that time more wisely.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know what is worse: the way these guys lift, or the fact that they proudly posted the video on the internet.

Cork

Cork

The sad thing is that the little kid looks angry like he thought he was actually going to get it.

And to the original video, I haven't seen anything that stupid since the last time I saw that video. It really is idiotic.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Same here, I had rusty dumbbells, rusty power racks, and rusty benches. The only other piece of equipment that we really had were a cable pull down that was broken half the time.
Oh, our equipment was hardly new. And there was a pervasive aroma to the place that stemmed from a coalescence of sweat, rust, and dust. But there was enough iron and racks to go in and just blast away every day after school. I wouldn't trade those days for anything.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Oh, our equipment was hardly new. And there was a pervasive aroma to the place that stemmed from a coalescence of sweat, rust, and dust. But there was enough iron and racks to go in and just blast away every day after school. I wouldn't trade those days for anything.

I just played soccer.