• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dexter Jackson out until 2013

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
See. I wasn't making **** up.
cece_ugh_finger-1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He forgot the 07-08 year off:hello:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OK, but that still sound like retiring to me. He'll never be the same...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
He shouldn't take the year off IMO.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
he wasn't so certain after winning the masters while being interviewed by Dave Palumbo...

umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
for me is a wrong decision ... at his age is still in good shape, but for how long? these are the last few years, should live them all up if he is tired .... could participate only mr. olympia ... but we can not know, maybe there are other reasons, for example health, even if it seems to me more than ever in the form

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
for me is a wrong decision ... at his age is still in good shape, but for how long? these are the last few years, should live them all up if he is tired .... could participate only mr. olympia ... but we can not know, maybe there are other reasons, for example health, even if it seems to me more than ever in the form

he said he wanted some time to follow his daughter around the country to see her games. (college basketball player).

so he said that he might not do the Arnold, but he didn't said anything about the O.

umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he said he wanted some time to follow his daughter around the country to see her games. (college basketball player).

so he said that he might not do the Arnold, but he didn't said anything about the O.

He said he did not participate in any races in 2012, the next mr o. is included in this year ... but I think it definitely will not miss the appointment with the most important contest ... however, if he does to follow his daughter then it's a good reason, because I think that the life of high-level pro ifbb leaves little time for family, and Dexter is a veteran

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I say he's gonna do the Arnold, especially if Kai doesn't do it, and Branch may not recover in time for the Arnold.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
What? Dexter competed three times at 2007. He also competed 5 times at 2008 and won them all.

He was thinking at the 2009 season. Dexter took the year off after winning the Mr. O in 2008, skipping the 09 Arnold and competing only at the 2009 O.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He was thinking at the 2009 season. Dexter took the year off after winning the Mr. O in 2008, skipping the 09 Arnold and competing only at the 2009 O.

Yeah exactly 08-09 i meant:tongue:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
He shouldnt take time off, he should keep running with this momentum.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He shouldnt take time off, he should keep running with this momentum.

I kinda agree. Although there are many other things more important than bodybuilding. Like someone else mentioned, it's possible he has some health issues we don't know about.

This is the first time Dexter has had any momentum for like 3 years.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ If he has health issues, he should RETIRE for good.