• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Samir Bannout Posing 1983 - 2011

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Then, 1983 - Samir Bannout Mister Olympia

11mast_routine_bannout_rot.jpg

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/contests/11-worlds-masters/3817-samir-bannout-posing-in-the-world-masters-finals.html

I just find both amazing expecially, it's amazing to see the human body evolve.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wtf is the big deal?

Dude looks awesome for 55 years old.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have great respect for Samir and he looked really good here. Back in the day he had an UUMMazing back... I dont have that picture anymore but theres a balck & white picture from Mr Universe contest of his back-double biceps pose and that to date is one of my fav BBing pics... I'll try to find and post it here!
Also... honestly if IFBB wants to run a masters show they should run it for only 50+ guys, IMHO!

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I have great respect for Samir and he looked really good here. Back in the day he had an UUMMazing back... I dont have that picture anymore but theres a balck & white picture from Mr Universe contest of his back-double biceps pose and that to date is one of my fav BBing pics... I'll try to find and post it here!
Also... honestly if IFBB wants to run a masters show they should run it for only 50+ guys, IMHO!

That would be awfull to watch, and wouldn't bring any money or exposure.

Wtf is the big deal?

Dude looks awesome for 55 years old.

no big deal the guy looked great and continues to .

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

You mean this one?

SamirBannout_216-1.jpg

Here's more:

Samir-Bannout-26_sized.jpg

imagesqtbnANd9GcTu43LZottvSVuD5L7VrWhw7D-1.jpg

...and guestposing in San Francisco 7 years ago:

imagesqtbnANd9GcRI64PEc8JuZgq5nWEjgai2xx-1.jpg

ironfreak

ironfreak

Samir is a Legend

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You mean this one?

SamirBannout_216-1.jpg

[/IMG]

This is awesome too but that was from his Mr Universe win and he was a bit lighter.... but yeah this one is awesome too especially when you consider it was taken almost 30 years ago