• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lesnar retires after Overeem Killing

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Lesnar was beaten to the ground yesterday by Overeem and announced his retirement...

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Some great knees to the body and that final kick was crazy.

Overeem vs Dos Santos will be good

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Overeem was always going to be too much for Lesnar but retiring doesnt seem like a good idea... whats he gona do, go back to WWE?

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
overeem vs dos santos, **** yeah. dos santos by right uppercut, first round first minute:skurred:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
overeem vs dos santos, **** yeah. dos santos by right uppercut, first round first minute:skurred:

calm down Pickle.
It'll be close since Santos prefers to stand up, but I still think Overeem is going to win.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
While I still think dos santos will win, it will be interesting, overeems reach and power advantage are enough to give dos santos nightmares. Overeem will have to use knees and dos santos will have to fight very differently to a lot of his wins to counter overeems range. I can just see tho, overeems question mark is his gas tank, he will go in thinking dos santos gameplan will be to play it safe and try and get overeem to gas in later rounds and dos santos will just come in do the oppisite and blast him early. A young dos santos tooled fabrico werdum. His boxing is so much better now then what it was then he definately has better and quicker hands then reem. i cant waiiiiiiiit jizz

JasonNorin

JasonNorin

I wonder if CM punk will also do good in MMA..

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Probably making more money too.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I guess it just goes to show you that you can never trust any athlete with the word retirement. Just today, Landon Donovan, the soccer player, has announced that he is coming out of retirement. I seriously think this is like a trend now, and it is even spreading to soccer now. I am not sure if this has always been a thing, but it certainly feels like we are seeing it a lot more these days. It is interesting though.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff