• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dexter joins Team MD

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Dexter_Jackson_Joins_Team_md-1.jpg

I am proud to announce that Mr. Olympia and three-time Arnold Classic Champion Dexter Jackson has joined team MD.

I was happy when Dexter told me he decided to do the Arnold Classic on March 3rd after winning the Return of the Legends Pro Masters in South Beach, Florida on December 10th. And let me tell, you the Dexter you?re going to see at the Arnold is going to be a Dexter you have not seen in a long time.

Dexter is training harder than he?s ever trained before with MD?s Charles Glass at Gold?s Gym Venice. Dexter is also working with MD?s IFBB Pro Guru George Farah to oversee his diet and nutrition prep. Dexter ?The Blade? Jackson plans on walking onstage in Columbus at 42 years of age bigger and better and in the best condition of his life!
Dexter hopes to win his fourth Arnold Classic and tie four-time Arnold Classic Champion an Team MD?s Flex Wheeler. That would be an incredible accomplishment!

Before Dexter wins a fourth Arnold, he first has to get by last year?s defending champ Branch Warren and runner-up Dennis Wolf and the very dangerous Evan Centopani.

Who will have the honor of standing onstage next to Arnold having his arm raised in victory by the king of bodybuilding? Four of the top four guys at this year?s Arnold Classic could all be Team MD Athletes!

Stay tuned for ?Road to the Arnold? with Branch Warren, Dennis Wolf, Evan Centopani, and Dexter Jackson on MD TV! We will also be providing the best coverage we have ever given to a bodybuilding contest in print and online at musculardevelopment.com. We plan on covering it better than any other bodybuilding website or magazine on the planet.

I assure our online community that we will not disappoint you. Thanks again for all your support!!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This guy never gets old.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good choice both MD and doing ACS... I didn't know Charles G and George F were "MD's"!!!!!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Blade is back!!!!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When did he go somewhere?

Back at the Arnold i meant....................he was saying before signing he would take a year off and only do the masters........wicht for me is not a real actual competitors show