• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Stan Efferding trains Chest 4 weeks out from the Flex!

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's funny that "the world's strongest bodybuilder"--when it actually comes to bodybuilding, contest prep and all that--is as strong as an average pro bodybuilder.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^^^

in my opinion he looks damn good for 4 weeks out...

It's funny although he isn't a top pro, I really really enjoy watching him training ( and that makes me cheer for the guy). He knows what he is doing, everyone can pretty much follow his example and exercise scheme and will grow. he is also a great strenght athlete.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is not a top pro because he has carrot legs syndrome (like JOJ) ... and that being a genetic issue there isnt much he can do about it! He does have a fantastic uper body though, especially the back! Also yes I agree he knows what he is doing... and also seems like a very straight forward down to earth kindda man!
@Anabolicus... I agree with you and also I believe the BBers known for their stregnth (Ronnie, Franko Columbo, Chris Cormier etc), had they dedicated themselves to nothing but powerlifting they would have done as good as any power lifting legend out there! But that cannot be said about any of the Power Lifting legends because you are just helpless re what you've been given genetically... for instance if hard work could "cure" JOJ's legs those would have been fixed long time ago and same goes with Stans arms and legs!

Last edited:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stan's arms are better, but still need work. Be interesting to see what he's done leg wise. They'll still be lacking though, considering how far behind they were.

His conditioning is fantastic, and that back and chest is amazing.