• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay is going for another round!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
12expo_jayseminar1_rot-1.jpg

LINK

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why not? If he recovers from his injury, he will be again at the top 2, winner or runner-up. Phil looked phenomenal in 2011 but Jay didn't look bad at all...

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is gonna be a great battle, but I still don't see him beating Heath. Considering Heath improves even more than last year.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's funny seeing people freak out that he only weighs 260. He's hardly been touching the weights, eating small, possibly off gear, and has been pounding the cardio. I'm actually surprised he's as big as he is still.

He could get back to 300 in a few weeks.

fdelval

fdelval

Jay only gets fired when he loses or gets 2nd, so i say, he IS dangerous.

They only thing that can hold him back is the injury recovery... if everything goes ok, watch out Phil!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
3rd place at best.

Cork

Cork

That's weird, I was listening to Heavy Muscle Radio and Dave Palumbo was talking about how he knew Jay wasn't competing and he had it on good authority. I guess Jay changed his mind.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
3rd place at best.

Thats my fear which I wish never comes true... knowing what Jay is capeable of I would bet it would again be 1 or 2!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
You hate the guy, OK, but are you serious? 3rd?

It's not because I hate him. He won't beat Phil, and probably won't beat Kai. Who knows about others. It's just like I see it.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's not because I hate him. He won't beat Phil, and probably won't beat Kai. Who knows about others. It's just like I see it.

I wont argue about Jay vs Phil, but do you really believe Kai would beat Jay?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You guys are rooting for Evan pretty soon, IMHO. He hasn't competed yet, yeah, he looks amazing in pre contest pics (Dennis James, cough, Toney Freeman, cough), but he has yet to prove his "improvements".

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
You guys are rooting for Evan pretty soon, IMHO. He hasn't competed yet, yeah, he looks amazing in pre contest pics (Dennis James, cough, Toney Freeman, cough), but he has yet to prove his "improvements".

lol Evan has done like 7 shows in his entire career and always brought a ripped physique. He won his pro debut in NY in great style he then killed Wolf and Dex winning the Flex last year and then proceeded to place 4 th at his first ASC!

does that sound like DJ or Toney? I dont think so......

CombBoy

CombBoy

All the best to Jay. Bloody good on him. Only Jay knows when he's no longer up there on that level. Hope he has at least a couple of years left.