• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Evan Centopani Demolishes Delts ASC 2012

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
12asc_evan_shoulders1_rot-1.jpg

12asc_evan_shoulders2_rot-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I went from a JOJ thread to this thread. I have a feeling this will have much less fail.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
epic sHOTS FROM THIS VID!!!!!

THIS IS BODYBUILDING!!!!

vlcsnap2012020519h41m20s202-1.png

vlcsnap2012020519h40m57s205-1.png

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Natzo, those are retarded shots!!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Improved chest, great arms, conditioning, Levronian triceps and delts! In my opinion, the best delts in bodybuilding today. Great training video also. My impression during all that, was "holy shiit".

Hope he will win the Arnold.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Evan has some excellent form, I enjoyed watching that video.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Improved chest, great arms, conditioning, Levronian triceps and delts! In my opinion, the best delts in bodybuilding today. Great training video also. My impression during all that, was "holy shiit".

Hope he will win the Arnold.

exactly my thoughts!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Evan has some excellent form, I enjoyed watching that video.

You mean excellent form for his frame right? Because Branch and JOJ would not benefit from this as their form of training is ideal for the leverage of their limbs.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
You mean excellent form for his frame right? Because Branch and JOJ would not benefit from this as their form of training is ideal for the leverage of their limbs.

Pakiman is raping Luis.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Im not a homophobe but Kai's homosexual antics dont have a place in the bodybuilding stage, or anywhere on this planet. I cant stand homosexuals... but im not a homophobe.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Where/when did I even once said correct form was a bad thing and people wont bennifit from it? STOP VIEWING THE WORLD FROM KAI'S 'A'SS'HOL'E...
You suffer from "Flex syndrome" and read other peoples words as you expect them to have said and not as they actually said... I only have issues with how Kai carries himself. How you can equate me having issues with s'lutty posing, s'lulty attire and never ending shameless fake attempts at intellect, with being homophobe... is beyond me!
I dont know neither have I ever bothered to findout his sexuality... there are plenty of homosexual athletes I have great respect for... Chris Dickerson and Martina Navratilova are two of my fav athletes!
Someone some time ago posted Eduardo Correa's pics or links to his nude pics... as much as I am agianst that sort of thing (and I am heaps), how many times did you see me be a "homophobe" towards him? I've admired that guys physique ever since he won ACS Am. and have ONLY/ALWAYS said good things about him!!!
Push your head out of Kai's 'A'ss for second and try to understand... its bloody how Kai Greene carries himself is what I have issues with... I fear it would hurt image of the sport I love and set bad example for oh-so-impressionable little girls like yourself!
OK, we are done here so you can shove your head back up in Kai's a's's!

Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LMAO dude, I never mentioned you in this thread.

tumblr_lmuk6cP4MY1qidsbp-1.gif

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Hahahahaha that picture is just super crazy stupid STUPENDOUS! Each of his arms must be 50 pounds each :) Can't hardly wait for ASC!

GEMILIANI

GEMILIANI

Interested to see him next to branch. Of course if wolf comes in tight that will be one crazy comparison.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Evan arms' are twice the size of Branch's. I'm not sure about legs xD

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ His legs are bigger too just not the same proportion to what Branch's are to his body own body.... but this is really looking to be between him & Branch because Wolfe as big and dense he looked in the recent pictures doesnt seem to be as diced as both Branch & Evan are right now!