• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Allergic to eggs .....

Sam.J.W

Sam.J.W

Hi can anyone suggest a diet alternative for eggs ?!?! I can eat 2 eggs every 2 days ?!?! If I eat more than that I have a reaction (not nice) someone suggested duck eggs ..... But I cant get them not to mention i'm on a budget ?!?! Can anyone help ?!?!

Sent from my E10i using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SlowJoe

It's not like your gains are going to suck just because you're not eating eggs ......?

It's sounds kind of foolish.

You have several alternatives: Tuna(/fish), chicken, turkey, pork(wouldn't personally really recommend it), beef ... and protein powders ofcourse.

It's not like eggs is the only food.

What kind of reaction do you get from eggs? Is it the yolk or the white?
I don't see why duck eggs would be any different

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Stop eating eggs. Use only the egg whites, see how that goes.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd ask whether you are intollerant or allergic. Worth figuring out whether you have built up an intollerance over time from eating too many eggs.

But regardless, eggs are great but easily replaced. Try out any meats, look at milk, even skim milk powders (I did mince and skim milk powder in my student days). You could even try just adding a protein shake.

A

Asher99

Definitely, it is possible.
Well, according to ancient greek medical science, egg yolk has a large quantity of
heat(calories) in it. So, some of the blood group can't support it and affect body.

R

ronnie12

Go with protein powders or eat fish, chicken Or Any other thing that contain protein. We have so many alternatives of eggs, But we have to eat more things to get all the protein/vitamins that we'll get in eggs.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You could try eating some different kinds of eggs- like quail, geese, duck, and ostrich - you could try these eggs to replace the chicken eggs. Quail eggs have the most similiar taste to chicken eggs and have a mild flavor- try the farmers markets to find them.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Hi can anyone suggest an alternative ?!?! I can eat 2 eggs every 2 days ?!?! If I eat more than that I have a reaction (not nice) someone suggested duck eggs ..... But I cant get them not to mention i'm on a budget ?!?! Can anyone help ?!?!

Sent from my E10i using Tapatalk

Most people who have egg allergies have them for life it's like being allergic to peanuts, you can't outgrow it. But luckily most people with this allergy is not allergic to chicken so try eating chicken and drinking milk instead of eating eggs.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you are allergic to eggs then you have to be firm that you are not going to eat eggs again. It's that simple and it's also the best solution to the issue. Learn to eat nuts for your protein vice the egg. You can also eat more meat as a replacement for the egg.

E

Elite Performance

Banned
Did you know carrots are protein rich?
Juice 10 carrots and drink at room temperature immediately as this ensures enzymes stay "live" and protein is bio available

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
S

SolidSa

Don't worry about egg allergy, there are many other quality protein sources to consider like tuna, beans, tofu etc. You can also choose Whey protein, it's very convenient and easy to digest. Let the gains begin.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Did you know carrots are protein rich?
Juice 10 carrots and drink at room temperature immediately as this ensures enzymes stay "live" and protein is bio available
Carrots are not protein rich. There is not even 1 gram of protein in a carrot.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: KaiGold
Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Egg allergy is normal. Getting it because of eating too many eggs only reminds us that too much of something is poisonous. So it's better to eat moderately.

Some people never experience egg allergy because they always eat in smaller quantities.