• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

JOJ LEG TRAINING?? BOUNCING TRAINING....SOMETHING LIKE THAT

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
@ METROFLEX...

If he goes heavy on the squats the guy will bust his teeth on the floor... and what about those extensions????

NO WONDER YOU HAVE BIRD LEGS SIR.....IDIOT.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
please someone teach this guy to squat....

he takes his whole life weight training and being a pro bodybuilder ans he doesn't even know how to squat.... strongest bodybuilder in the world pushing 405 like a girl.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
5:20 was funny, lol. Looks like he's having a seizure.

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ 5:20 - 6:12 my favourite part...Looks like this was supposed to be giant sets, but according to the parts of the songs I hear in the background, he takes some more break after each exercise...

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Guys, I think he knows what works best for his body. He is a professional bodybuilder.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ METROFLEX...

NO WONDER YOU HAVE BIRD LEGS SIR.....IDIOT.

OOHH BOY, here we go again...
Ronnie had pathetic calves, Dorian sad biceps (even before tear) and Wolf's bad lats and the thin skin where his calves should be!
Unlimited number of Trainers that Wolf has trained with couldnt fix that... do you think their weak muscle groups were/are that way because they trained badly, bounced weight off of themselves and hit bad angles.... and you call him an idiot or idk may be you were calling "Metroflex" an idiot... IDK "@ METROFLEX" got me confused?
So you think if JOJ trained your style he would get sweeping quads like IDK Branch... oh wait what, Branch????... Branch as in Branch Warren, the dude who is even a worse trainer (and hence also dumber) than JOJ!?!

PLEASE someone help Natzo with creating/poting new threads... as much as I appreciate and respect him for going crazy on spinning up new threads and working so hard... its taking toll on his ability to think and should be helped! :D

Last edited:
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
and you call him an idiot or idk may be you were calling "Metroflex" an idiot... IDK "@ METROFLEX" got me confused?
I'm assuming this is a joke...
So you think if JOJ trained your style he would get sweeping quads like IDK Branch... oh wait what, Branch????... Branch as in Branch Warren, the dude who is even a worse trainer (and hence also dumber) than JOJ!?!
Okay, save me some time -- how much of this is also a joke?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Ronnie had pathetic calves, Dorian sad biceps (even before tear) and Wolf's bad lats and the thin skin where his calves should be!
Unlimited number of Trainers that Wolf has trained with couldnt fix that... do you think their weak muscle groups were/are that way because they trained badly, bounced weight off of themselves and hit bad angles.... and you call him an idiot or idk may be you were calling "Metroflex" an idiot... IDK "@ METROFLEX" got me confused?

PLEASE someone help Natzo with creating/poting new threads... as much as I appreciate and respect him for going crazy on spinning up new threads and working so hard... its taking toll on his ability to think and should be helped! :D

are you high?

@ Metroflex means that his training video was shoot at metroflex....

as for the other things you stated my answear is yes, to all of them.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
**** wrong thread ROFL

Last edited:
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Not really accurate, because Branch trains his legs far more effectively than JOJ...judging by this video

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
KingDeadlift

KingDeadlift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pretty sure that's the exact way Ronnie chooses to do his squats as well.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One FULL rep once in a while might not hurt...

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm assuming this is a joke...
"@ XYZ" means you are specifically addressing XYZ on the forum

Okay, save me some time -- how much of this is also a joke?
Since you are in such a shock, it wouldnt be too rude to shock you a little more by questioning your shock... Do you think that JOJ's legs are "chicken legs" because he doesnt train them right and if he rained them with full ROM and slow motion they would stop being chicken legs?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

Since you are in such a shock, it wouldnt be too rude to shock you a little more by questioning your shock... Do you think that JOJ's legs are "chicken legs" because he doesnt train them right and if he rained them with full ROM and slow motion they would stop being chicken legs?

@ means "at" so no discussion there.

after years of dumb training trying to be Branch Warren he should know better and at least try it... who knows? - I guarantee you he would get better results, because plain and simple that is not training for muscle growth. that's training for joint destruction moving big weights ( wich is funny cause he cant) and acting stupid.

Look at Evan's training, look at Phil heck look at Kai. ( dont you see that someone is doing it wrong)?

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One FULL rep once in a while might not hurt...

I agree but nor do these half/quarter reps where he tries to stay away from locking the knees and keep constant tension on the muscles!

Last edited:
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
It was obvious that Natzo was using the symbol as it was originally intended, simply trying to express that JOJ was, in fact, training "at" Metroflex. I asked if you were joking because you'd either have to be an asshole or an idiot to respond him in the manner you did unless you were merely kidding around. Then again, you fit both descriptors, so I don't know why I'm so surprised.
And again, your logic is so bafflingly inane that I took it as a put-on. You first cited famous bodybuilders who struggled to adequately, for lack of a better word, develop specific body parts (Ronnie's calves, Dorian's biceps, etc), an implication that points to genetic shortcoming and not improper exercise intervention. You then seem to ignore the inverse: the fact that these same athletes all possess genetic gifts in regard to building up other areas of their physiques (JOJ's chest and back, Branch's legs would fall under this category). Thus, saying that, because Branch trains worse than JOJ and still has awesome legs, JOJ shouldn't train legs differently, is a complete and utter logical fallacy, you dolt. And yes, I do think that Johnnie would benefit, not from "slow motion" -- seriously, stop slighting different training techniques by using unflattering rhetoric to describe it -- training but from being more conscious of his approach in the gym, especially when dealing with problematic body parts. It'd also behoove you to stop cherry-picking genetic outliers and using them prove your point, as it's as annoyingly transparent as it is frustratingly monotonous.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Pretty sure that's the exact way Ronnie chooses to do his squats as well.

Nope, Johnnie doesn't even hit parralel. Not once. Please watch the depth ronnie hits again. Ronnie could sit up from a low box with his squats. Johnnie jackson does quarter squats at best in this vid.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pakiman is a moron and should be banned.

/end thread.

oldez

oldez

That's a nice way of setting yourself up for injuries. The only way he could have made those squats worse is if he would have done them on smith machine on a bosu ball... jesus ****ing christ.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Logical fallacies and 1/4 squats are a marriage made in heaven.