• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lenda Murray @ 50 years old!!! HOT!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

i WOULD SO.... BANG HER TO EXHAUSTION!

ps: for Pakiman @ means "at".

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A sentence starting with "@ XYZ" in web lingo means you are addressung XYZ... trouble admitting even a simple mistake on your part proves quite a few things... none of whom, again you would be able to accept!

Last edited:
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
A sentence starting with "@ XYZ" in web lengo means you are addressung XYZ... trouble admitting even a simple mistake on your part proves quite a few things... none of whom, again you would be able to accept!
I'd tell you to kindly shut the fuck up but your inanity at least provides the forum with a source of comic relief.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Woahho tweedledum to the rescue... you would know all about inanity I'm sure, whats the saying again Takes one to know one!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paki, if there is anyone on this board qualified in English and written expression, it is Line.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
wtf is in his sig....??? looks like TKOL's uncle.

Paki thank for responding to my tease, you little attention whore.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Replying to a post addressed to me, makes me an attention whore... what does replying/intervening to one makes Line? He wasnt even addressed but AS PER USUAL took upon himself to intervene in an obviously personal conversation? The old self-righteous board heroes need to quit trying to turtn this into a frat club they used to controll! People will argue and disagree with each other (and the old self-righteous intolerant board heroes)... thats what these forums are for and people should be allowed to do so without their effen intervention and side taking.... the thread despite being about Linda had a "tease" for me and I was rudely criticized for a simple reply... what about the P.hukers who were never even addressed and yet exercised their "right to free-ridicule" any comment that disagrees with theirs... turning yet another thread into a rude one that’s always swaying away from the actual subject?!?!?!

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
LOL what?

you could just take the joke and move on dude.. that was what I did when I started posting here. Dont be a Drama Queen and play along bro... ITS THE INTERWBZ!

here is what you should have said:

Pakiman : **** Natzo he is an idiot! on the other I would tap Lenda's ass all day!!!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ OK :)

I respect Linda for all that she achieved but I wont tap that ass... afraid might break my dick because shes so damn hard! :)

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^ OK :)

I respect Linda for all that she achieved but I wont tap that ass... afraid might break my dick because shes so damn hard! :)

now were talking...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Cork

Cork

But seriously, wtf is up with your signature?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
But seriously, wtf is up with your signature?

yeah I agree take that **** down! I assume it's something aimed @ Flex but seriously its ****in big and disturbing take that **** down.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
It looks like TKOL but more handsome.

Lenda looks fabulous. Bodybuilding can really keep you young... world class genes help too lol

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU natzo and dilated

Isnt that flex on your sig paki...................ROFL!!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
two of you guys guessed right about the picture... anyways taking it down because everyone was getting disturbed by it plus I dont like to poke fun at other people's face because its something one has no controll over!

@ mvsf1
heres me again trying to get back to the topic at hand (kindda).... Lenda wasnt/isnt my type... back in the day I did have hots for Sandy Riddell
SandyRiddell-1.jpg

Last edited:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SOrry, but I can't stand female bodybuilding.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I dont mind womens bodybuilding. I appreciate the bodybuilding aspect of it. I think its ridiculous to dislike female bodybuilding due to the unattractiveness/sexuality of the female bodybuilders just like its ridiculous to dislike male bodybuilders due to the unattractiveness/sexuality of the male bodybuilders. I appreciate; muscularity, conditioning, ballance and aesthetics of bodybuiders male or female.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont mind womens bodybuilding. I appreciate the bodybuilding aspect of it. I think its ridiculous to dislike female bodybuilding due to the unattractiveness/sexuality of the female bodybuilders just like its ridiculous to dislike male bodybuilders due to the unattractiveness/sexuality of the male bodybuilders. I appreciate; muscularity, conditioning, ballance and aesthetics of bodybuiders male or female.

I disagree. I love male BB becaouse I want to achive that phisique, the ultimate male phisique (not homo). Most of us would like to look like Natzo's boy, Vaillant. Bodybuilding -> Testosterone ->Man. End of story.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I disagree. I love male BB becaouse I want to achive that phisique, the ultimate male phisique (not homo). Most of us would like to look like Natzo's boy, Vaillant. Bodybuilding -> Testosterone ->Man. End of story.

totally agree with you (except for the Ntazo's boy part.)

but Lenda is hot and she is and was no where near the female freaks of today.

Lenda back in the day was still sexy as hell.