• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman never before seen footage!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I FVCKEN LOVE RONNIE

I don't understand why more people don't train like him. He was fearless in the gym, a lot of people out there are afraid of hard work. I cant imagine how Dennis Wolf would look if he trained like Ronnie did.

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
That's why he is the best ever!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie is the king....................but he had a full rom on the flat bench back then after he won the mr o he had a half rom on it

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Umm Question Sir:
How the hell is he supposed to keep his mouth shut when he is talking about Ronnie?

No one can question Ronnie's commitment to BBing... he held a full time policeman job (police patrolling and all that crap) while he was winning the biggest BBing show on earth... thats saying something!

Last edited:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OMG, he has big lungs, no doubt. YEAH BUDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Paki, it was a joke lol

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paki, it was a joke lol

okie dokie :)
Got to say though no one really gives credit to Brian Dobson... that dude could push & shove and claim some stupid titles (like bloody Joe Weider) for himself but he quietly keeps on raising these animals (meant with full respect) who rule BBing.. I have tons of respect for the guy for creating and maintaining an environment thats just crazy intense and indusive to BBing and training in general... Kudos to Brian Dobson!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
@ TKOL, its just a stupid oxymoron, don't read into it lol.

@Paki i agree... One of my friends at the gym told me yesterday, "we should open our own hardcore gym" .. But i told him it would be very hard to maintain considering the alienation of the people who are not hardcore yet bring in revenue. Kudos for Brian for keeping this awesome gym for people who like the style of it while disregarding the casuals.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
okie dokie :)
Got to say though no one really gives credit to Brian Dobson... that dude could push & shove and claim some stupid titles (like bloody Joe Weider) for himself but he quietly keeps on raising these animals (meant with full respect) who rule BBing.. I have tons of respect for the guy for creating and maintaining an environment thats just crazy intense and indusive to BBing and training in general... Kudos to Brian Dobson!

Who?? The only dominator I see is Ronnie... and quite frankly he could be Mr.O even training at LA fitness...

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Even when he was a lightweight he was still massive and strong. King Coleman.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Who?? The only dominator I see is Ronnie... and quite frankly he could be Mr.O even training at LA fitness...

Brian Dobson guided him into bodybuilding and got him into heavy lifting. If he went to another gym he probably wouldnt have ever competed or have gotten into hardcore training.

hotblood66

hotblood66

ronnie it's just ronnie ..that is it ...all my respect, i had the luck to see him in italy in bologna and i realise that it's is.. will that make him what it is ...good luck for your back ronnie

DeQu

DeQu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good ol' Ronnie! Got to love this guy. He gave it all for this sport and he achieved everything.
Greatest ever
424393_10150657637075789_27939425788_9149364_1402632697_n.jpg

respect!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I just saw that a couple of days ago i was google imaging him.